Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

isaboo posted:

Where - Staten Island Ferry top deck, 2:18PM, Saturday

You - hangin' brain from your cut-off jean shorts, dancing,droppin it like it's hot, wearing an old Pere Ubu t-shirt
Me - mid 40s housewife, wearing Garfield house slippers, smoking super slim menthols, walk of shame, disheveled from the night before

You asked where I was headed, I said I was going to my weekly Wiccan covenstead. Intrigued, you asked if you could accompany me. I said sure, and that your aura is colorful but full of dark desire. You suddenly said you had to feed your baby and pulled a head of cabbage from your bag and went to a lower deck. I couldn't find you when we disembarked. Please meet me again tomorrow, same place.

hell yeahh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU