Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Finland's government has gone rogue, deploying the new nuclear weapons platform "Metal Gear." The world is fully at war, and YOUR stupid government has mandated a draft for everybody of fighting age. But you're not going to war, because you are a draft dodger. Smarter than a conscript and less principled than a conscientious objector, the world is your oyster, assuming Sgt. Bubba doesn't catch you buying Gamer Fuel at the Cirlce K on his way to court-ordered anger management class. So how do you do it? Do you flee the country, go to the mattresses domestically, or a third thing? The following might do it:

-Move to a neutral, mostly empty country like Afghanistan
-Hide in a tiny hole stocked with twinkies and Chinese emulator handhelds (no Steam deck, all unsold units have been procured for drone operators)
-Grow a gross beard and pretend you're already in the Special Forces. Wear an ACOG sight on a necklace to show your cred
-Apply for a disability exemption per your horrible dick and balls
-Start an insurgent rebellion and write a lot of poetry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Colonel Cancer posted:

Oh so now that you can serve whilst gay, is it possible to make a case that you're too straight to be in the military?

gay is mandatory in the US military so yes

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

Join the Coast Guard as a marine resupply logistics tech, all of the fun of a boring rear end day job, zero chance of being shot at, and you're exempt from the draft because you're already in the 'armed forces' and because everyone in your building pops hot for coke constantly.

this is how i'd do it

Rockman Reserve posted:

my transness is highly contagious

i mean i know they're trying to do better on that stuff but i'm serious, leave me in a room with the recruiter and by the time i leave they'll be ordering arm socks and cat ear hairbands on their phone

it do be like that and it'd work