Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fail club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

CostCo: early stage moderate capitalism paradise

Fail club: late stage eat your own mother to survive crapitalism

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam's crap

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam's club can suck my dick, bitch op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Just returned a $2700 mattress to sam's club. Fully back in the visa.

What's a $2700 air mattress even look like?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Imagine wearing some stupid poo poo like this

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

One time I was in a Sam's club and there was a massive dump in the coffee aisle so I told a worker and they came and put a $11.99 price tag on it.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

These come overseas from China on big container ships FYI

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hollismason posted:

What the gently caress happened to the Costco thread.

Mods took a big dump in it, not unlike the aisles at Sam's club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam feeds the drippings to the elderly greeters in lieu of overtime pay

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam Walton was one of the original members of the Something Awful moderator team

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fail club gas is half Dr. Thunder. Rotten stuff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pub cheddar is trash cheese for trash people, perfect for a poo poo club shopper

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Losedigee trying to cop my kimchi clout by being the "pub cheese" guy in the poo poo club thread

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Black diamond extra sharp cheddar pub cheese (the one that tastes like trash)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

Costco members should be allowed to spit on Sam's Club members

They are

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ShowTime posted:

Is that stuff just like cheez wiz but in a jar instead?

I will say, some cheese spread on tomato basil Wheat Thins used to be my favorite snack when I was fat and likely heavily attributed to being fat.

Yes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Imagine the rancid farts losedigee huffs in his studio apartment after a night of binge drinking and eating only pub cheese with a spoon

poo poo club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ShowTime posted:

Whoa. Wisconsin GRADE A cheese. That's quality stuff. Just 1 tier below Wisconsin GRADE AA cheese. That's almost the highest tier Wisconsin cheese you can get.

I'm never going to Wisconsin after reading they grade their cheese.

In Wisconsin you can get a ticket for driving and your BAC is UNDER the limit.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

same

Ingredients:
Sharp Cheddar cheese, cream, whey, water, scorbic acid as a preservative, citric acid, salt, Dr. Thunder, guar gum to stabilize.

Ftfy losedigee

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam's junk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Craptacular! posted:

To me, the difference is that Costco has better meat, Sam's has a car wash and the phone scan it yourself app that means skipping the line. Costco has a website but their presence feels very pre-2005 compared to Sam's. If I ran Costco I would invest in the site so people can at least get store inventory estimates. I can see before leaving the house which of the two Sam's near me have orange chicken because usually one is out of stock.

Now let me hit you with some warehouse nostalgia:

Long long ago there was a Costco competitor named Price Club and it owned. They had an entire section full of PCs that Costco didn't, and I remember the first place that I screwed around with Windows95 was Price Club. Then Costco bought them and the whole company was renamed PriceCostco for like two years. They shut my hometown store down, leaving the bedroom community with a huge warehouse sized building to deal with. They put some sports facility plus a 16 screen multiplex cinema in there, which was fine for 20 years but is probably struggling now. Four years after the cinema opened, Costco came back to town and built a second huge ugly warehouse a half a mile up the road from the former Price Club. :wtf:

What's a bedroom community
I've never heard this phrase before

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TIL I live in a bedroom community

loving poo poo club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Everyone who shops at Sam's crap are fat ugly rednecks, everyone who shops at CostCo are svelte, attractive urbanites

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I've never been inside of a sams club

It's all poo poo
Aisles of poo poo, poo poo in the aisles, poo poo poo poo poo poo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

Just went to Costco. Portofino Yellowtail Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil is loving CHEAP. 4.5ozx8 is $5.69! Limit two though

At poo poo club they put the motor oil and olive oil in the same aisle and it doesn't even matter which one you pick it's all the same poo poo (Dr
Thunder)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo club

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo club
:gas:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

At sam's club they don't recycle boxes for customer's to put their purchases in, they just throw everything in a 55 gallons trash bag

Doesn't even have the store logo on it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam's crap

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shitazon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth