Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
When I clicked the link I heard George talking about his mother taking up taxidermy as a hobby, and Elaine saying that taxidermy and gardening are very similar hobbies.

It's just like the original show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'll just watch reruns until Season 2 starts.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

My favorite episode so far is when Skinner offers Chalmers a Porkshop-like apricot pie dish from Porkshopistan and then tells him not to worry about the Foo Fighters in his kitchen.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Who the hell are Leo and Kelly

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Supposedly there's two other characters but one showed up once (weirdly in a conversation where they talked about what if they were actually AI in a virtual world). Otherwise it's the Leo and Kelly show.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The problem is NF consists just of AI talking to each other, while something like Unlimited steam is centered around a comedic premise, which helps keep things fresh.

NF is basically Seinfeld Without Seinfeld, keeping the banal conversations without any of the comedic moments that show was built around.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0QIiIjcUIc

Mega64
May 23, 2008

After watching 15 minutes of the Spongebob one, there were three separate stories where Spongebob was pregnant, one where Spongebob declares he's gay and asks Patrick if he wants to experiment, and one where Squidward is depressed because Mrs. Puff is dead.

Definitely has potential, and certainly has some chaos factor going for it. Seems to be improving quickly as well according to the chat.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I've watched a bit of NF right now and like half the scenes are "Hey have you heard about the guy who invented Lifesavers? He made a mint!" "That was terrible."

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It looks like the characters have actual traits now. Leo is a dorky rear end in a top hat, Kelly is a sadsack that everyone shits on, Nick is the charmer, and Manfred is an alien trying the bare minimum to appear human.

e: It's glitching out now. The last sketch had three minutes of silence after it ended, and this current one has a lot of lines being said twice.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Mar 18, 2023

Mega64
May 23, 2008

They all loving hate each other now and it rules.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

If you find yourself depressed remember this show is still going despite having...33 viewers as of this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Apparently Steamed Ham AI got rebooted maybe?