Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Logged into GameFAQs for the first time since like 2003. Lol they have 1259 users, how is a site more gay and dead than this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ok gameFAQ poster Spiffymarlin

holy lol this account is almost old enough to vote

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
whatever happened to luelinks anyway

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

Honest we should return to actual FAQS instead of all the wiki poo poo.

I went back to gamefaqs originally because I was looking for a walk through for FF8 and I discovered they added rich html support at some point so now you have the best of faqs and the best of wikis in the same doc now, it owns tbh. Having clickable links to take you to other sections and stuff without ctrl-F and all is a really nice quality of life thing that will be useful for classic gaming

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol that cjayc had the good sense to sell out and lowtax didn't.

i remember that there was an honest to god user revolt and boycott when CJayC sold to gamespot and then they turned the misogyny dial to 11 with the new admin bethany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Chrs posted:

GameFAQs forum ls are hilarious these days. Last time I was on I saw a guy talking about how his house is so tiny that he needs to keep his freezer and washing machine outside. But then was complaining about the local kids robbing his food.

In another thread there was a guy who desperately needed to clean up his poo poo show of an apartment because his landlord was coming over to inspect it and he was asking for advice. At one point he revealed that he tried to clean the dried on poo poo out of his toilet bowl with a can opener

Sounds like the sequel to fecal lasagna