Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

only god can judge them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wait this shits from 2018 lmfao the kids prolly in rikers by now

Yea but it was posted on reddit today, eat your slop, bitch

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
GET MY WIFE'S NAME OUT OF YOUR drat MOUTH

small child

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Bad Purchase posted:

only god can judge them

I’ll ask him what he thinks

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Bad news op, god says you’re in trouble for tattling on both of them

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Buce posted:

those kids could've had cocaine and meth in their system. never know what superhuman feats they're capable of.

These days it's fentanyl, that's what they used to turn Keanu into John Wick. Anyway, the husband should have taken them out using iado with the dual wakizashi secreted on his person.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I might be missing a part of the story but it reads like kids on bikes, *then* the woman started filming them (but I don't know why), then the kids started filming back?

What, uh, what exactly was the catalyst for this?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Snake throwing in the 1st degree.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I'm okay with an alive snake (free, cool), but not a dead one(basically garbage, gross)

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Is this Twitter poo poo? I've seen this 'justified' stuff. Smells ropey.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/CloydRivers/status/1280645331487723521?t=oChQwEAT0aaVijiWZRmF7w&s=19

Nuff said

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

the rear end beating generation produced boomers tho??

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lung guyland

home of:

racism
lacrosse
ralph machio

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the rear end beating generation produced boomers tho??

smugworth is 71 years old and technically a boomer

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what about the rear end eating generation?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they could use a good tongue lashing

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Being a kid today sucks poo poo because all the adults that were paranoid fucks in the early 00s and previous decades didn't have the instantaneous means of being snoopy asswipes with the press of a button of an immediately accessible device. Kids growing up nowadays are stuck in a surveillance state where every dipshit adult with a chip on their shoulder about not being young anymore can immediately threaten kids with having the cops called on them within seconds while recording them doing utterly mundane poo poo. Nearly every public space that allowed you to chill before now demands no loitering unless you're spending money, arcades are dead, poo poo like soda fountains are loving dead, most spaces like malls now ID you to see if you're under 18 and will kick you out, people don't like teens hanging around parks and skate parks are inundated with constant police presence. Boomer rear end adults have literally ruined the outside for teens and then cry and bitch and moan about them being on their phones or inside all day.

Like this poo poo is mad wack as gently caress. I feel bad as poo poo for them. I don't blame kids for getting set the gently caress off because another Nextdoor amateur cop bitchmade snoop wanted dirt so they could publicly complain and sic their lovely petty neighborhood watch losers on them. These adults are pathetic as gently caress, teens annoy the poo poo out of me but they deserve to be allowed to goof off, have fun, and get into poo poo that they won't be able to as adults, that's the joy of being a kid, you can be a little dickhead without a care, now adults are essentially forcing them to grow up early by constantly policing every aspect of their lives through surveillance. You can't even do some embarrassing poo poo as a kid that we all did because kids are awkward, embarrassing losers, because there's a chance someone else will upload it as "cringe" material.

I'm so glad I didn't grow up in this era, it seems like nightmare poo poo.

this is good

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
you can tell from the shirt and the dad that the kid 100% deserved it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
lol, what a bunch of losers, riding bicycles like they were 7 or something

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Being a kid today sucks poo poo because all the adults that were paranoid fucks in the early 00s and previous decades didn't have the instantaneous means of being snoopy asswipes with the press of a button of an immediately accessible device. Kids growing up nowadays are stuck in a surveillance state where every dipshit adult with a chip on their shoulder about not being young anymore can immediately threaten kids with having the cops called on them within seconds while recording them doing utterly mundane poo poo. Nearly every public space that allowed you to chill before now demands no loitering unless you're spending money, arcades are dead, poo poo like soda fountains are loving dead, most spaces like malls now ID you to see if you're under 18 and will kick you out, people don't like teens hanging around parks and skate parks are inundated with constant police presence. Boomer rear end adults have literally ruined the outside for teens and then cry and bitch and moan about them being on their phones or inside all day.

Like this poo poo is mad wack as gently caress. I feel bad as poo poo for them. I don't blame kids for getting set the gently caress off because another Nextdoor amateur cop bitchmade snoop wanted dirt so they could publicly complain and sic their lovely petty neighborhood watch losers on them. These adults are pathetic as gently caress, teens annoy the poo poo out of me but they deserve to be allowed to goof off, have fun, and get into poo poo that they won't be able to as adults, that's the joy of being a kid, you can be a little dickhead without a care, now adults are essentially forcing them to grow up early by constantly policing every aspect of their lives through surveillance. You can't even do some embarrassing poo poo as a kid that we all did because kids are awkward, embarrassing losers, because there's a chance someone else will upload it as "cringe" material.

I'm so glad I didn't grow up in this era, it seems like nightmare poo poo.

Bring back soda fountains to end tween loitering.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

Bring back soda fountains to end tween loitering.

Bring back gangs. Drug-selling gangs though, the good kind.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

thin blue whine posted:

this is why we need to arm our children. this right here is exactly why.

oh good it's nice to have reasons for the things I do anyway

come down to cabbages gun emporium you know, for kids

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We will arm the kids

The kids will kill us all

Problems solved

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
The Karens are evolving tactically. With repressed rage cargo short husbands flanking them they are unstoppable.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

lol, what a bunch of losers, riding bicycles like they were 7 or something

Yeah, what the gently caress? Were they heading to the malt-shop and then sneaking into the Odeon to watch a monster flick before befriending an alien they find in a creek or something? loving Amblin Entertainment rear end corny fucks.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
There was a full video on Reddit yesterday showing that these kids would stop in front of cars then try to throw something at the people in the cars while their buddy filmed it for a prank video. I think Redditers said it looked like a dead snake? Doesn't justify the dudes actions but it explains it.

Tldr: everyone was lovely in that situation.

edit: wrong link

chainchompz fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 2, 2023

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Let the kid and the husband fight in a tik tok deathmatch imo. Kid gets to be armed with various snakes to make it fair.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Disco Pope posted:

Yeah, what the gently caress? Were they heading to the malt-shop and then sneaking into the Odeon to watch a monster flick before befriending an alien they find in a creek or something? loving Amblin Entertainment rear end corny fucks.

I hope ET falls outta their feckin basket and they all fall to there feckin deafs

This has been non-specific accent #n1

The n stands for nigma

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 2, 2023

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

lmao at being triggered by 12 year olds riding their bike

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIcUgyLxNBA

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

spunkshui posted:

Kid was trying to throw a dead snake into cars.

If I thought it was a live snake I would do the same.

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Throwing A Dead Snake Into A Car Real Hahahaha Karen Just Roll Up Your Windows Like Karen Just Drive Past Haha

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
SHOW THE WIFE!!! COWARDLY JOURNALISTS!!!! SAD!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

a mysterious cloak posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Throwing A Dead Snake Into A Car Real Hahahaha Karen Just Roll Up Your Windows Like Karen Just Drive Past Haha

haha never heard that one before! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Just fuckin rams that kid into the side of the car, lmao