Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

Please bring them back to safety.

Hey Three Olives are you still rich?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
trump wants to shoot it down.

I vote we give him a rifle and a elmor fud hats

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

LordoftheScheisse posted:

A surprising number of more non-Trump types I know have expressed desire to shoot it down as well.

any idea why?

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

I think it is funny that people think I think I am rich and not some boring middle-class dude with a toaster.

I m sorry its just I will never forget the title of your thread in helldump

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

GolfHole posted:

theyre like 1000000x cheaper and can be launched silently, from anywhere

counter point you cant really tell it where to go.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

AlmightyBob posted:

So when the military announces it was just a weather balloon how are chuds gonna handle that

Its really a chinese super 5G ballon to activate the mirco chip in the vaccine, the end result....we all go gay!!

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I thought it was over Montana?

there was a 2nd one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Impressive. But the moon is still up there taunting America. The moon could be used by others to spy on America. It must be dealt with.

member when that weird dude was gonna write his name in the moon?