Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Packing a bowl now to get even HIRE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I've been lazily hitting a vape every other minute for like six hours now

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFSXt1YfrGQ

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

CBN is helpful for pain management and sleep. It's great for fibromyalgia. High doses daily could help prevent ALS.

CBN just isn't researched enough. My buddy who owns a lab has a few studies that aren't going to be certifiable on the als thing aswell as other super secrets.

CBD is a good overall anti psyche medication and inflammatory relief. It can help you poop aswell. It's great for panic attacks esp if you need instant relief.

I get a bit mental when I'm sick and get confused etc so eating some CBD helps just to relax and also be okay with being sick and not frustrated.

Hmmm, maybe I'll take a bit of a more scientific approach to smoking CBD. On Sundays I tend to get panic/anxiety attacks and have trouble sleeping even when I'm high af. Maybe I'll try it and see if it helps. On that note I was watching Tim and Eric and they had a parody of a mattress commercial where they mentioned something called "the Sunday Scaries". I wonder how common it is for people to get anxious on Sundays before work.

Video in question I guess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyn6g6JFkIY

Also, after searching for this I realised that it it, in fact, extremely common to get no sleep on Sunday night.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I’m not smoking weeed right now but I still think it’s bullshit every week there’s another op-ed about how grass is dangerous and poisoning our babies and pets

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I didn't smoke weed

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L22VmoQZqT4

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm the Anus farter, twisted anus farter. I'm the bean addicted, stank rear end fart evicted

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

CBN is helpful for pain management and sleep. It's great for fibromyalgia. High doses daily could help prevent ALS.

CBN just isn't researched enough. My buddy who owns a lab has a few studies that aren't going to be certifiable on the als thing aswell as other super secrets.

CBD is a good overall anti psyche medication and inflammatory relief. It can help you poop aswell. It's great for panic attacks esp if you need instant relief.

I get a bit mental when I'm sick and get confused etc so eating some CBD helps just to relax and also be okay with being sick and not frustrated.

CBD does jack poo poo for me, but my cousin's company makes it and he's probably making good money so that is nice I guess.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cock Ball Dick

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm the Anus farter, twisted anus farter. I'm the bean addicted, stank rear end fart evicted

This is more of a bean/fart related post but I like getting stoned and listening to The Prodigy so that's fine.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

This is more of a bean/fart related post but I like getting stoned and listening to The Prodigy so that's fine.

I'm high asf and these are my thoughts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm crossfaded as hell just watching Korean movies

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUL4T8WcFdA

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5bPGLkSRNQ

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://youtu.be/JLbdJfiabK8

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
CBD works but I don't think I'd ever attempt a heroic dose like that. Maybe 15 mg gummy makes a very noticeable effect in terms of overall calmness without any intoxication.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I smoke vape the weed :haibrower:

Kinda feel like my time w/ weed is drawing to a close... I have been high every day for 5+ years and my life is totally in the shitter. I've had a lot (like a LOT) of other stuff going on, and its probably better than if I still drank alcohol, but I cant help but feel that the unending fumbles are weed's fault.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I only smoke when I ain't got nothing to do. I dunno how people do that poo poo from morning till night every day.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

its 5:40 but its as good enough time as any

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

I only smoke when I ain't got nothing to do. I dunno how people do that poo poo from morning till night every day.

:shrug: I just sorta fell into it. Vape carts make it really easy.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Kush and a sparkling pear soda. Nice!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Everytime i smoke weed i get both paranoid and aroused

Basically like a rabbit who can jack off and eat 2 tombstone pizzas by itself

I dont much care for it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Another retread thread, when is a legit comet going to hit this dumb fuckin rock

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Another retread thread, when is a legit comet going to hit this dumb fuckin rock

:chillout:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

one time i smoked a weed and it gave me a panic attack, but other times it didn't. now I only smoke the indacaest of indicas.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hit the weed and am now watching my boy go thru RE1 for the first time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I hit the weed and am now watching my boy go thru RE1 for the first time

*Zombie dogs come out of nowhere to bite u*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I have genuine medical need for cannabis for a tic disorder, and flower has been recently legalised for medical use

So far

The doctors all speak like dealers and only last like 6 months at a clinic

All the staff at the medical dispensery obviously high at all times

I have been over prescribed 3 fold because they are assuming I am lying to them and smoking all day everyday

I have been prescribed Afghan Kush, pink Kush and girl scout cookies

My current doc has the cutest Welsh accent

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
lol being prescribed strains is so wild

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I've taken up to 300MG of CBD before a major cannabis event. It's odd the things you notice when you are completely not bogged down by emotions or any anxiety or over confidence.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

MrQwerty posted:

lol being prescribed strains is so wild

Having a doctor straight-facedly write you up a script for lemon haze was hilarious

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
My weak-rear end lungs can't handle any amount of smoke (I'm one of those "sensitive people" the news warns anytime the air pollution gets too bad), therefore smoking is out of the question.

Luckily, edibles do not need to go into your lungs...

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i vaped does that count

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jestery posted:

Having a doctor straight-facedly write you up a script for lemon haze was hilarious

I gotta go get a med card

the process for that here is pay some specific weed doctor $200 and tell them why you have PTSD (plus I have Ehlers-Danlos so I do have a legit physical medical reason anyway)

then you can fail piss tests for THC if your employer is not federal/actively federally regulated and actually recognizes medical cards, which they are not required by law to do so

mainly it's so I can get better weed for cheaper at the store, and all the people I'm looking at for employment recognize

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

MrQwerty posted:

I gotta go get a med card

the process for that here is pay some specific weed doctor $200 and tell them why you have PTSD (plus I have Ehlers-Danlos so I do have a legit physical medical reason anyway)

then you can fail piss tests for THC if your employer is not federal/actively federally regulated and actually recognizes medical cards, which they are not required by law to do so

mainly it's so I can get better weed for cheaper at the store, and all the people I'm looking at for employment recognize

Ofc qwerty can do weird poo poo with his joints. Knew it.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
what a ridiculous thread who can post that much?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Ofc qwerty can do weird poo poo with his joints. Knew it.

used to be able to, turns out when the structural members of your body are floppin' all over the place in wrong ways your muscles pick up the slack and tighten everything up in bad ways.

Yoga and body awareness, man, that's how I get through the day. Also weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

MrQwerty posted:

used to be able to, turns out when the structural members of your body are floppin' all over the place in wrong ways your muscles pick up the slack and tighten everything up in bad ways.

Yoga and body awareness, man, that's how I get through the day.

Ouch. That's sucks. Do you do car yoga chair yoga hot yoga cold yoga or regular yoga?