Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I just did. Maybe you should too. Everybody's doing it. It's no big deal. Just one puff. You're not a lil' BITCH are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Still criminalized in my neck of the woods which kind of makes me both cool and brave

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Aren't you in Australia? I guess it's cool and brave but I'll take a quick chat with the postie over heroism.

Our postie is a very nice gentleman

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

No. 6 posted:

I was smoking pretty much all day for years and gave it up. It's not healthy even though it's fun.

Thats nice but this is the thread you bump when you've smoked weed.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

TK8325 posted:

i havent smoked weed in like 8 months but last night i had a dream i smoked weed. i wish i could get some

Having a dream about smoking kind bud counts in my book

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Jelly posted:

I mean, we already have a weed thread, guy

That's for general purpose weed talk this is the "bump when u smoke" thread. Plus, how many pants making GBS threads threads are there?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm the Anus farter, twisted anus farter. I'm the bean addicted, stank rear end fart evicted

This is more of a bean/fart related post but I like getting stoned and listening to The Prodigy so that's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Kush and a sparkling pear soda. Nice!