Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

yeah theres a store a block down the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol being prescribed strains is so wild

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jestery posted:

Having a doctor straight-facedly write you up a script for lemon haze was hilarious

I gotta go get a med card

the process for that here is pay some specific weed doctor $200 and tell them why you have PTSD (plus I have Ehlers-Danlos so I do have a legit physical medical reason anyway)

then you can fail piss tests for THC if your employer is not federal/actively federally regulated and actually recognizes medical cards, which they are not required by law to do so

mainly it's so I can get better weed for cheaper at the store, and all the people I'm looking at for employment recognize

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Ofc qwerty can do weird poo poo with his joints. Knew it.

used to be able to, turns out when the structural members of your body are floppin' all over the place in wrong ways your muscles pick up the slack and tighten everything up in bad ways.

Yoga and body awareness, man, that's how I get through the day. Also weed.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Ouch. That's sucks. Do you do car yoga chair yoga hot yoga cold yoga or regular yoga?

regular yoga, I got a daily routine. I had my left shoulder rebuilt when I was 17 because, as my ortho said, "it looks like you fell off a motorcycle going 80 and rolled on a dislocated shoulder," because once I hit puberty it just started dumping itself out of socket whenever it felt like. Started taking it real seriously after that, plus my mom is a yoga teacher so I had someone forcing me to do stuff that was beneficial as a teenager as well.

The ortho video was loving wildly brutal.