Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Try being dead inside, it's like death with training wheels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I hope I'll get to go peacefully and in my sleep like a taxi driver and not screaming for help like their passengers lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wow vampires aren't people then I guess huh

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Can I have the couch when you wander off into the desert?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Jelly posted:

I've always thought the trope where some fortune teller or mutant tells you how you die is dumb as hell.

Like if it's something really lovely like "Oh, you're going to die super painfully from irreversible testicular torsion next Wednesday," nobody is going to wait for that to happen, on Tuesday they'll just blow their brains out or go have a doctor chop off their balls or something.

Then the mutant/fortune teller is a liar no matter what.

Nah the doctor will just gently caress up the ballchop so bad that he gives you death testicular torsion, do you even prophecy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sounds like a racist version of paddy wagon