Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Mr. Crow posted:

If you dont have a worthless boss who micromanages like crazy its super chill in my experience. My blue collar friends talk about how his boss is drunk during work like 75% of the time and yells at people constantly and thats a big yikes from me.

Wait was this thread a trap fug

Katamari Democracy posted:

I am a developer and as long as my projects are done on time my boss won't bother me.

She did get fired this week for incompetence so it will be quiet around the office for a week or two.

Oh yeah micromanagers are bad especially when it’s for meaningless garbage. Had one who insisted on keeping our large PDF reports on a shared Outlook folder, it took about five minutes for each to load and our IT dept wondered what the hell was wrong with us, but manager refused to let us download them to a drive folder as this was “safer.” Manager was well paid but also incapable of managing a home renovation so contractors would fax liens to our shared printer. Manager was eventually promoted out.

In current dept I smile and share what I’m working on four times a week during short meetings and then they wander off to track metrics or whatever and forget I exist so I can work in peace. It owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU