Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Three Olives posted:

How does anyone watch this TV?

I just spent the day at my brothers house and he has his TV set up pretty similar to this, so I can field that question. The answer is "miserably"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Devils Affricate posted:

This joke seems to be implying that 800k is a lot of money for a house in America in 2023 :confused:

Sorry I wrote the joke back in 2014, been keeping it in the old back pocket for a while.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm the huge fireplace with no andirons

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Wifi Toilet posted:

It's a pitcher if it's holding a liquid. If you leave it empty, it's now an objet d'art, and is called a decanter.

:lofty:

It's full of honey and is for licking off of other people's bodies. It stays at it's optimal temperature next to the fireplace. Are you all saying you don't have a honey decanter in front of your fireplaces?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
we need to talk for two pages about what to call a jug

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smart pillows the can send you a notification when someone farts on it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i got a decanter for you

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.