Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It was so good and I loved it. I wish it had gotten another 3 or so full seasons. 100 eps total or so. Just enough to not wear out its welcome but still make a bigger splash on pop culture. Jay Sherman was such a decent guy, he's like the anti-homer. Duke owns, Dorris owns. Marty's no Bart but he's alright. Alice was cool.

I love my dead gay critic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SatansOnion posted:

my signature is a reference to The Critic. God drat it was good

I don't see your signature :cool:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's a really funny guy and I'm honestly surprised and kinda bummed he didn't have a bigger career. I think of him as hitler in rat race and am laughing so hard

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I've wanted to watch it but none of the places I... watch stuff had it. Funny as hell clips though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

THE BAR posted:

I didn't like the slightly rejiggered art style for season 2. Their pupils got massive, and I'm not sure what the point was. To make everyone look cuter? What for?

But I did love me some Alice Tompkins.

Huh. Never noticed but that's p different

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Another thing I like about this show: it eviscerates woody allen. So many jokes at his expense

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He shouldn't have badmouthed macgyver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Treecko posted:

Jon Lovitz is a hero

Whaling on andy dick in a nightclub like he's some sort of bouncer is hilarious. The guy don't miss!

FilthyImp posted:

Ok now no one remember the shortlived Flash revival where Jay divorced Alice and is just sad and the jokes suck

He shouldn't have done that. That being said Jay always seemed to outkick his coverage