Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pest control ain't free, just leave the serial killing mouse alone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

who the gently caress am I going to imagine when Im snappin' into slim jims now?! Got' drat I'm having a frickin' identity crisis.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Unfortunately our friend driftingmouse has not learned shanti yet. I pray that he does and comes back to us with a heart full of peace and obits to share with all

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Unfortunately our friend driftingmouse has not learned shanti yet. I pray that he does and comes back to us with a heart full of peace and obits to share with all

you been on that yoga tip latelluy huh

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mega64 posted:

Does a famous guy's brother count as a celebrity though

This whole loving site needs to go black when Frank Stallone passes :mad:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mega64 posted:

Does a famous guy's brother count as a celebrity though

as if Eric Roberts doesn't exist smdh

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
Rip we hardly knew ye

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Eric Roberts will never die.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
When Radium code crashes this site once and for all the dharmic wheel will at last be broken

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the people the op posts about having died are not even celebrities. he mostly posted them in the rlm thread. i guess he felt macho man's brother was significant enough to make a thread about it.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I had no idea Eric was related to Julia tbh

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i could see if it was macho man, evading probation to talk about that. but macho man's brother? that's hosed up and sick and weird, man. it's just gross

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

HopOnPopsicle posted:

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2023/02/03/wrestling-star-lanny-poffo-brother-macho-man-randy-savage-dies-68

RIP Lanny Poffo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol double secret probation.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
rip

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

What now of the Macho dynasty?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I understand. In death, a member of Something Awful has a name. His name is Lanny Poffo.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tipping back the yeti and posting multiple multi accounts probated to stick it to the admins by paying their salaries

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Sacho San Sandy Savage