Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Private Cumshoe posted:

Pounded in the butt by a billionaire dinosaur? Sign me up!

I want to know more about this.. but at the same time I dont want this clarified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Extra row of tits posted:

I want to know more about this.. but at the same time I dont want this clarified.

you know what?

Have an image of what google comes up with if you look for the author, and decided how deep you want to go pound that particular rabbit butt:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I do not think Chuck tingle is humanities greatest poet.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I love animals! I'm going to breed a dog that finds breathing painful and can't walk without risking its eyes falling out.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Dogs sure love running! I'm gonna breed a dog that can't run. Don’t worry, I’ll make up for it by giving it a permanently painful smooshed-in face.
The wheezing means its happy.

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

Santa is real, he told me so.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Honey look! I was reading a web page about 9/11 and noticed something every expert in the world missed!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

We've been blessed with a huge windfall of money thanks to the tragic passing of Uncle Jerry. He specifically told us to use this money wisely, so that we wouldn't need to worry about bills ever again.

That's why I just put a down payment on a tow truck. This thing will pay for itself after we tow 200 cars. Realistically I see us achieving that goal in 6 months. After that it's pure profit.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Tree Bucket posted:

I love animals! I'm going to breed a dog that finds breathing painful and can't walk without risking its eyes falling out.

Tree Bucket posted:

Dogs sure love running! I'm gonna breed a dog that can't run. Don’t worry, I’ll make up for it by giving it a permanently painful smooshed-in face.
The wheezing means its happy.

I've met this person.
It's actually disgusting

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Companies would pay higher wages if they weren't forced to pay minimum wage all the time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

Companies would pay higher wages if they weren't forced to pay minimum wage all the time

but they would also pay less wages, if they didn't have to, a conundrum.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
I'm going to write an imdb review for Avengers: Endgame

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

I'm going to write an imdb review for Avengers: Endgame

you better not bad mouth Spider-man, you motherfucker!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I feel like it is unfair to companies that they should have to pay wages at all. Employees should be paying the company for it giving them the generous opportunity to allow them to work for it. The companies does something nice for the employee and the employee's spit it back in their face and ask for wages. Does no one else see how stupid that is???

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
You know what? I feel fantastic, poo poo is finally working out for me. I got my friends back, I'm exercising more, my family is talking to me again, I just got a promotion. I'll be managing my own team! I just feel better, and don't even need them anymore. I think I'll stop taking my meds. I'm fine now.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

I feel like it is unfair to companies that they should have to pay wages at all. Employees should be paying the company for it giving them the generous opportunity to allow them to work for it. The companies does something nice for the employee and the employee's spit it back in their face and ask for wages. Does no one else see how stupid that is???

there are hundreds of different companies. you should be happy one decided to hire you.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

dr_rat posted:

This is a real thing in India btw. 8 years ago I had an Indian boss who described to me how in the early 2000s he paid for the privilege to have an internship in an upper class job (call center)

https://www.reddit.com/r/psychologystudents/comments/vbwkkm/comment/icd29yh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
https://www.quora.com/Should-I-pay-money-to-join-any-internship-in-Bangalore

Methanar fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Mar 22, 2023

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Hirez posted:

gum and nuts, together at last

It’s about drat time.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Bread and butter pickles are so much better than dill.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Treecko posted:

Gonna get plastic surgery

That’s a great idea! I heard it’s kinda expensive though. Maybe you should find someone who’s a little, you know, under the table? If they don’t pay their taxes they pass the savings on to you!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tarkus posted:

I don't get my prostate checked at the doctor because it's one step away from getting a bus to HomoTown.

I get a bus to HomoTown to get mine checked. I don't go there for the homo stuff, just so that's clear. Every guy i've met there and asked about a prostate check told me he's a doctor! How's that for coincidence? Their rates are pretty low, too.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I'm gonna buy myself a nasty custom title and blame it on someone else. Nobody will find out it's a good idea.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm not voting for Smugworth for moderator

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

neato burrito posted:

I'm gonna buy myself a nasty custom title and blame it on someone else. Nobody will find out it's a good idea. And then I got permabanned for it.

FTFY op

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BigBadSteve posted:

I get a bus to HomoTown to get mine checked. I don't go there for the homo stuff, just so that's clear. Every guy i've met there and asked about a prostate check told me he's a doctor! How's that for coincidence? Their rates are pretty low, too.

My doctor's technique is very thorough. He takes his time but I don't understand how he manages to check when both his hands are on my shoulders.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
i love max verstappen

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m running for mod

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

dr_rat posted:

My tenants should be grateful that I’m providing them housing. If I hadn’t bought it someone less generous would have. It’s fine to treat them like employees even though they’re paying me most of their income

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I think I'll ask this predictive A.I tool online to write code for me. I'm sure whatever it comes up with will be great!

(A few moments later)

Wait a minute....this code isn't working! drat Java!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I think I'll participate in society

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Boy, feeling manic isn't all that bad! Feeling good, getting poo poo done, life of the party! I'm so excited, I bet my mood will just keep goin' up and up!!!

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Songbearer posted:

Boy, feeling manic isn't all that bad! Feeling good, getting poo poo done, life of the party! I'm so excited, I bet my mood will just keep goin' up and up!!!

Let's drink a bunch at the same time since I'm loving rocking it right now, motivated and smart as hell. Oh cool, now I disabled my inhibition filter and can literally do anything without even thinking about consequences!

(Consequences may result in injury or police encounters. Maybe STDs or accidental pregnancies, though I've dodged those somehow. Thanks, God!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

everything about birthing culture is wrong. babies should be had at home in beds and baths, not fluorescent hospital rooms. the process should be organic, unmediated by chemical or surgical help and unassociated with the dread and pain it often is today.