Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I hate romantic comedies except for Some Like It Hot.
I like all flavors of nuts except pecans. And yours.

Tell me your goddamn exceptions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I think everyone on Seinfeld is pretty funny and talented except that Jerry guy.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I like a good unaligned data abort

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Beards are gross except when they're on Jeff Goldblum.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I enjoy not having hardline opinions on things, especially media that may have no contextual/chronological/cultural relevance to me. If it's considered "good" in a way I'm unfamiliar with, I'll give it it's fair shot without exception. Food, movies, music, musicals etc.... I listened to all the Eurovision garbage for example, just to be fair. There's some really cool ideas all over the place, and great songs here and there, but usually it's garbage upcycled as overproduced garbage and branded by a country for some reason.

However, after hearing about 30 seconds of a single Drake song about 2 decades ago I formed my opinion and stuck to it, and it's really paid off I think.

Edit: also Timothy Olyphant can get it

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't really like country music but I like Sturgill Simpson

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Nothing is good except for the things that I like.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The only time a monkey is funny on TV is when it's trying to kill someone.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I thought op was cool until I discovered they hate pecans

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I thought op was cool until I discovered they hate pecans

I'll give you mine if it helps.
Only way I like beets is in coleslaw. They taste like dirt.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That does help. I will make an exception

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

deep dish peat moss posted:

Nothing is good except for the things that I like.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Pecans own and should be preferred when the choices include it's cousin, the walnut.

Walnuts own as well, but less so than the refined taste of the pecan. There are a great many excellent varieties of this hardy tree nut.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I will down the poo poo outta a bag of almonds. Good god, those fuckers are dangerous.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Ska can gently caress off but anything pre-90s is fine. If punk is anywhere near it just put it into the toilet.

Reel Big Fish and Streetlight and whatever suck and yeah it sounds like a ten year old getting a plate full of mozzarella sticks however dairy gives me violent shits, ska punk included.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You’re lovely posting op. :colbert:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I will fist fight any annoying rear end racist heathen metalhead but my exception is Varg, because I will die immediately laughing.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The only reason I post is to upset you, personally and deeply.

Parrots are the only birds I hate. I don't wanna kill them, but I cannot fathom why anyone would put that evil on themselves.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I always like OPs except this OP.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Only one poster can rock the Dangerfield avatar, and I'll make exception: it ain't me

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

All counties are poo poo except America!!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

All counties are poo poo except America!!

All countries are poo poo, except for America which is shot.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Das Boo posted:

The only reason I post is to upset you, personally and deeply.

Parrots are the only birds I hate. I don't wanna kill them, but I cannot fathom why anyone would put that evil on themselves.

EXCEPTIONS? NONE! :smugbert:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Only rockstars and dicks wear sunglasses. And most of the rockstars are dicks too

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Icochet posted:

Only rockstars and dicks wear sunglasses. And most of the rockstars are dicks too

i don't like cats except when i like cats

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
You are

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Everything about me is exceptional, OP. I'm smart, fast, strong, focused, driven, ready to take on the world. Don't get me wrong, I also have exceptional humility, so I don't think I'm the BEST at everything. But I absolutely place near the top in anything and everything. I was the guy who jumped out of the helicopter in Terminator 2 when the T-1000 told him to get out, I was the one who started that trend 5 or 6 years back of dressing up like a clown and staring at people on street corners, and I once had a unicorn walk right up to me.

Just top notch, all around.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I like all exceptions except for this one:

Python code:

try:
except Exception:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I love all kinds of seafood, and have tried a ton of it and will go back for more

Except octopus, which I have tried once and cannot go back for seconds

And it’s not because they’re intelligent, it’s because it tasted and felt terrible

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Das Boo posted:

Beards are gross except when they're on Jeff Goldblum.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hate bleu cheese in all circumstances except as chunky style salad dressing used only for dipping vegetables (especially button mushrooms).

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I hate country music except for Allan Jackson

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I hate bleu cheese in all circumstances except as chunky style salad dressing used only for dipping vegetables (especially button mushrooms).

Wtf you made a posting enemy for life

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

down1nit posted:

Pecans own and should be preferred when the choices include it's cousin, the walnut.

Walnuts own as well, but less so than the refined taste of the pecan. There are a great many excellent varieties of this hardy tree nut.

yeah walnuts are definitely the cousin that shows up with a sixpack of milwaukee's best ice but has already drank four of them and they are dangling the last two off their pinkie. They are looking for a fight cos they don't really get along with the other nuts in the mixed nuts bowl.

Bleu cheese is probably the unmarried weird aunt that doesn't bathe enough and wants to always sit close to you and talk about things that happened between you two that are both boring and before you could remember. Also she tastes like bleu cheese so kinda sucks.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

American style sushi is garbage except for nigiri.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

You think you know a fella and then he posts some poo poo like that :chloe:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

Smugworth posted:

You think you know a fella and then he posts some poo poo like that :chloe:

When I order something like a Buffalo chicken wrap I get it with no blue cheese, just straight buffalo :twisted:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

EoinCannon posted:

I don't really like country music but I like Sturgill Simpson

Have you tried Tyler Childers?

zone
Dec 6, 2016
I've never liked most flavors of orange soda except Crush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

When I order something like a Buffalo chicken wrap I get it with no blue cheese, just straight buffalo :twisted:

Ordering... w-w-wraps? Buddy, are you feelin ok?