Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

the middle of every room in Dead Spice™️©️ has a trigger point where the monsters jump out

just walk into each room and when the ministers jump out, restart that area and next time you know what will happen and how many monsters there are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

in the original game there was an area with a room, then a long connecting hallway, then another room

looked like an airport

I found the triggers for the monsters in all three, avoided everything, found a spot in the hallway where the monsters couldn’t or wouldn’t go, or they could see me if I squared or something

so I triggered all three and ran to the hidey spot and watched a giant pile of muppets rush out from either end and bump into each other, waddling around, making all three noises each of them were capable

I think there was music? that like stopped after awhile

just a hallway of confused muppets making faces at each other