Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The only winning move is to enjoy the company you have, and learn as many tricks as you can (self-forgiveness in the face of insanely bad decisions, mercy over revenge, perseverance over adversity, remembering to change your underwear daily).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

satanic splash-back posted:

The only winning move is to enjoy the company you have, and learn as many tricks as you can (self-forgiveness in the face of insanely bad decisions, mercy over revenge, perseverance over adversity, remembering to change your underwear daily).

Well i mean I have my whole family but that’s been under protest, along with my sexuality and ethnicity.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I think the winning move is taking the drugs the doctor prescribed, or stop posting as a schizo gimmick. whichever

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wendigee posted:

I think the winning move is taking the drugs the doctor prescribed, or stop posting as a schizo gimmick. whichever

Lol I wish I had some benzos or something. Literally finishing up some arterial surgery today, feeling tweaked out but tired, dried out, hypersensitive. I never prescribe benzos and I won’t even write myself a script though lol. :shrug:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
You remind me of the poster who gave me this av

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The lack of benzos aint your problem buddy. That dont fix the insane poo poo you post.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

and to be racist towards the wrong kind of Asians and ableist towards the wrong kind of disability. :shuckyes:

What are the wrong/right kinds of Asians and disabilities, I need to know

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You post like ken ten or whoever that crazy guy is who got run out of town. The only difference is you don't post your Twitter rants and weird images 5 times a day in random threads.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Feb 8, 2023

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

is this ai

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Might as well be.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
No, ai writes better than this

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

N. Senada posted:

No, ai writes better than this

It usually makes more sense somehow.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I do 2 to 3 surgeries for other people every day and some days I do joinery too. But the most pressing issue for people to press on me is their philosophical need for god to be bisexual and the willingness to kill thousands of people and do coercive, exploitative rape to make that so and to tell me how my time and resources would be better spent. My life isn’t the crazy part, the 6-8 hours a day i spend on rats in my neighborhood due to these impositions is.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

cool.. you should send your "patients" a list of your posts and let them decide if they would like you to be their surgeon.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bruh, can I get an answer to my Asians question, I need to know if I should be proud or ashamed of my people

If I can get like a visual aide about Asians, like an Asians flowchart or tier list or Venn diagram that would help a lot

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It’s spelled Vinh diagram in Vietnam

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

N. Senada posted:

It’s spelled Vinh diagram in Vietnam

Nah it’s Transylvanian, like venn will this diagram end? muaahhahahaaa :drac:

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

No john, You are the government crackheads.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Lol your post history is wild fam

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Omg like if I didn’t have to keep hosing guts out of the Wyndham lobby every 35 minutes I could really make some positive changes in the world. :v:

Seriously though I know people were expecting the same treatment with this one, but i thought saying MAKE OUT would be a much better treatment than MAKE CUTE, since it didn’t cost anything, like the 6.4 million it costs to make one cute and a billion on the bowry. I mean call me a cheapass or whatever but I never had any initial prospects for this one. :shrug:

Oh no wait it was 5.7 million and then I had to regrade some parking and landscaping that’s right. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Feb 8, 2023

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
that's how they get u

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

that's how they get u

That’s how I break the adder. You’re welcome to drink the liquid inside, it is awash and it will just replenish. Mr Simpson had a little spill in the parking lot. :lsd:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Whoops All Crackheads!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

extra crazy, even for clammy. had to stop reading for my own sanity

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

I told you how it was going. If you didn’t want to know then don’t ask.

But man like, wow imagine if your job every day from now until whenever people decide to quit with the hosed poo poo is just clearing the daily ledger and hosing the guts out of the lobby.

But what is your day job? What do you do to get paid?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But it’s like, ok you aren’t just going to get the rockstar treatment or whatever. Like I’m not just gonna like float your column and make the rows work and install a wavetable stabilized wind buffer and a steeped rain deck that’s accurately pointed to within a millimeter of accuracy on Jupiter for a pontious Pilate fantasy resort themed thing, I mean it’s just tacky. Like junkyard magnet on a spindle, maybe. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SonOfGhostDad posted:

But what is your day job? What do you do to get paid?

I post pictures of my butthole on the internet.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
and business is good

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

[samuel jackson in pulp fiction voice] example?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

[samuel jackson in pulp fiction voice] example?

[. ]

See it’s funny because you can’t actually see a hole now can you? :thunk:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

N. Senada posted:

Lol your post history is wild fam

You from Seyda Neen?

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

So the medical practice and janitorial arts are side hustles?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know what the thing I didn’t tell you guys is? I cast Chrysanthemum into a pit where he lives as a bat who flaps his little wings all the time because he can’t touch ground, and he will continue to aerobically expend himself to death while all the deoxyribonucleic loss he ever caused is resolved. :drac:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You from Seyda Neen?

My posts have wealth beyond measure

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

lance armstrong is hiding a self-made os in his jockstrap that will be released when he hits 26 mph

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SonOfGhostDad posted:

I don’t know anything that could be defined as a side hustle except for sucking dick for cash, everything else is just a job. But apparently that’s what I’m gonna be doing since people have made the clear and open statement that my family is all trash, the first 20 years of my life didn’t happen how I thought they did, I have no discernible talents other than being a precocious 40 year child who naval officers want to gently caress, and my sexual orientation isn’t being fair to the gay community, who are obviously ALL poised to get a piece of this even if I was.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So hey guys I guess I’m just going to abandon my nice 7 million dollar builder standard house, forfeit my 2% share of Toyota, disown my family, and just go vvvvvwwwweeeeeeoooooowwwwaaa out into the wood and start sucking some dick for cash. Hahaha NOT! got you fuckers GOOD on that one lol. :flipoff:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SonOfGhostDad posted:

How is your knee anyways? Maybe try some bactene and a bandaid. Hope it’s not effecting your side hustle! :wave:

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Knees're great, thank you for asking! Just living that gorillabrain grindset iykwim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chet Armstrong