Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Needmore, PA, the town where Tracy hides with Kenneth's cousin is a real place too, but is way smaller in real life. Not much more than a village crossroad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Criss and I are going to ride out Hurricane Shamrock holed up in my apartment, laughing at excerpts from "Angela's Ashes."

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Eat This Glob posted:

Criss and I are going to ride out Hurricane Shamrock holed up in my apartment, laughing at excerpts from "Angela's Ashes."

I can't believe he spells his name with no 'H' and two 'S's

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Sash! posted:

Needmore, PA, the town where Tracy hides with Kenneth's cousin is a real place too, but is way smaller in real life. Not much more than a village crossroad.

Down here, we call it Sexcriminalboat.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I don't like Tubman, spunds too much like a guy. Let's change it to Tubgirl.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

You can't say 'uh, doy' to me in mixed company.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Passing out? Swearing? On St. Patrick's day? Is nothing sacred?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I was pooping in the ladies room at the Ivy when...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh good news indeed! I hope it's succesful so they can start doing the rest of Jenna's movies!

Personally hanging out for Con Air: The Musical!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Rural Juror or bust.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
5nowdog5

edit:

goddamn I love the poster for it

PizzaProwler fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Apr 6, 2024

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

tracy jordan waaaaaaay less problematic that cuba gooding jr. who would have guessed?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Our plane was just about to take off but then they noticed a problem and we've gone back to the gate but we haven't deplaned. I don't like where this is going.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Our plane was just about to take off but then they noticed a problem and we've gone back to the gate but we haven't deplaned. I don't like where this is going.

I hope you aren't a lipless, middle-aged woman in a lesbian clown shirt.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

You have to stay awake, Eglantine, or the pure ones will moon blink us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Looks like Whoopi's made herself another billion hryvna.