Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

:sickos:

I honestly enjoyed watching the XFL this season and hope it stays around. It was fun

Hell, same

The product was way better than expected especially in the first season. I hope they can make the money work to keep it going even if historically the odds are uh not exactly in their favor

I wonder if Tommy Maddox is mad that he will no longer be the only XFL MVP ever in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1657604465564831744

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The XFL is good

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

I hope the Vipers can find a better place to play, because that baseball stadium was godawful. Everyone else seemed to have a decent spot.