Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Jimmy Carter ordered a day to honor the dude that carried out the My Lai massacre so gently caress him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Pahlavi family is putting on their dancing shoes.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Like to see Jimmy Carter in a figure four leg lock.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Lot of grease on those struggling thighs.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Carter put solar panels on the roof of the White House in 1979 and created green initiatives to combat climate change and promote renewable resources.

Reagan said nah to Carter’s work and dropped it all (including the solar panels). The world’s current fuckass problems can all be attributed to Ronald loving Reagan.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

You Are A Elf posted:

Carter put solar panels on the roof of the White House in 1979 and created green initiatives to combat climate change and promote renewable resources.

Reagan said nah to Carter’s work and dropped it all (including the solar panels). The world’s current fuckass problems can all be attributed to Ronald loving Reagan.

Reagan is entry level. It's far loving worse than him.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's the UFO's I tells you

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

has anyone said jimmy farter yet?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

has anyone said jimmy farter yet?

Yes I checked

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica
98, folks

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Absolutely not worth it.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

The best presidents never die, they just shrink away.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Size 16 shoes

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vGAjx7dk34&t

apperently is LOVED in his home town because he is just a great dude and does little bible lessons at his church.

also this was seven years ago when cancer spread to his brain and he kicked its rear end.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
My maternal grandparents' deaths were like polar opposites in how they went down. My grandad had had (medically managed) anaemia for the last few decades of his life, but then he got IIRC some kind of cancer of the bone marrow and it turned into hyper ultra anaemia. He died in hospice care. He knew he was dying, and he was unhappy and scared (when he wasn't sleeping, which he was most of the time). Compare that to my nan, who for the last 4-5 years of her life was suffering from Parkinson's-related dementia. By the time she died she no longer knew who she or anyone around her was, she understood very little of what was going on. I sometimes think about the contrast between their deaths and which one was the worse. Is it better to know you're dying, or to be oblivious to it?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

You Are A Elf posted:

This is basically 100% accurate to my life experience.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Hammerite posted:

My maternal grandparents' deaths were like polar opposites in how they went down. My grandad had had (medically managed) anaemia for the last few decades of his life, but then he got IIRC some kind of cancer of the bone marrow and it turned into hyper ultra anaemia. He died in hospice care. He knew he was dying, and he was unhappy and scared (when he wasn't sleeping, which he was most of the time). Compare that to my nan, who for the last 4-5 years of her life was suffering from Parkinson's-related dementia. By the time she died she no longer knew who she or anyone around her was, she understood very little of what was going on. I sometimes think about the contrast between their deaths and which one was the worse. Is it better to know you're dying, or to be oblivious to it?

I've known that I'm dying for 30 something years and every thing I do is in service of being oblivious about it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

i mean being 32 change the years but yeah basicaly.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Nelson Mandingo posted:

How did you get this picture of me?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

who the hell farms peanuts, what a weirdo

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So it's to late for you all elect him as president again.

:(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
There's absolutely nothing in the Constitution that says you can't elect a dead man

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Ain't no rule that says a dog can't be president

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
You can't elect the undead

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Private Cumshoe posted:

You can't elect the undead

I'll do as I wish. :colbert:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yo check this out:

Jimmy Farter

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Alucard posted:

Ain't no rule that says a dog can't be president

Bear Judge

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
First the Ticketmaster fiasco and now this. They say these things come in threes :ohdear:

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
I remember in the 90s there were a lot of references to Carter being the worst president ever elected in popular media. I guess I was too young to understand why that was, but he seemed like a decent guy so why was he hated so much at the time?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Original_Z posted:

I remember in the 90s there were a lot of references to Carter being the worst president ever elected in popular media. I guess I was too young to understand why that was, but he seemed like a decent guy so why was he hated so much at the time?

He, stupidly, thought America had adults in it and tried to do things like move to the metric system and start funding renewable energy.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

First the queen and now Carter. Who is killing all the 90 year olds?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Original_Z posted:

stagflation

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Whatever happened to stag partys

What's a stag party

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Whatever happened to stag partys

What's a stag party

It's where you rent out a beach house and, minimum, twenty adult male deer plus a keg or two. Deer know how to fucken party.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Facebook Aunt posted:

First the queen and now Carter. Who is killing all the 90 year olds?

God is a real loving jerk.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Original_Z posted:

The 70s were just a bad time to be president tbh

He partially lost because he didn't understand how Washington worked and he didn't surround himself with people who did, and foolishly believed in the good of politicians. He also lost because he didn't personally go over to Iran Rambo style and free the hostages, not knowing at the time that GHW Bush had established a secret back channel to Tehran and made promises to them that if they waited to release the hostages until Reagan won and was inaugurated they'd get money or arms or something like that

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Grammarchist posted:

The best presidents never die, they just shrink away.

Is... Is Biden only wearing one shoe?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Maybe it’s just the lighting but biden totally looks photoshopped into that pic

I think the framing is just really weird? It seems like they got up really close with a wide angle lens which makes everything alone the edges seem bigger than what’s in the center…which is kind of a weird decision if the center of the photo contains two centurions

Bouillon Rube fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

My iphone corrected centenarian to centurion but I refuse to change it