Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

4lokos basilisk posted:

heres to the bubble pop or unceremonious deflate

unfortunately and counterintuitively, the deafening ongoing fart noise means the bubble is not currently deflating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Jonny 290 posted:

old tech logos can be great

this one's way too detailed to be legible at small sizes. the rainbow apple was the best one of theirs because it still had some personality

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Beeftweeter posted:

i don't like it

they should get a refund, someone stole a bunch of parts of their logo

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Elder Postsman posted:

remember beagle bros

we used beagleworks on our apple //e for a long time

all that old timey imagery and they didn't write it "soft ware". smh.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

otoh it is kind of an interesting own to have a logo that your products can render but competitors can't. not that that was ever true with that one, but there was absolutely a mac moment where they could have done something of the sort.

haha imagine that logo on the command key or in the menu bar

"press the tombstone key"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

cortana was such a classic microsoft move, where the left hand has no idea that the right hand even exists. name your assistant after a character that's evil in the current game and then dead in the next. lmao.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

uhh i don't know where that image is from but they're still using the 8-bar variant everywhere i've seen it

e: the only places i see the one they say for 2018 are like old offices built in the 50s

carry on then fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Mar 1, 2023

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Beeftweeter posted:

mostly in the apple threads, yes, but also about marissa mayer

rotor would probe him every time wwdc rolled around, it was one of the funniest 'pos running jokes

whoooosh

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Shame Boy posted:

sounds like you need internet-enabled smart weights that cost a ton and somehow become un-liftable when the company goes out of business and shuts down the servers

congrats on your new Tonal

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

don't spend money

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

fart simpson posted:

helical ascending road you say? that’s not in canada it’s here

https://twitter.com/QinduoXu/status...ingawful.com%2F

who the hell leaked my roller coaster tycoon saves

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

hobbesmaster posted:

one of the remaining issues with every map software near me is southbound i-35E and I-94: nobody gets the lanes correct for this or that you really should take that exit so you can stay on I-94 without weaving.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZcVBTyxQYrcKH9bu9?g_st=ic

it doesn’t really know the correct lane to tell me to be in coming off the lafeyette either, that interchange confuses it all over

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

be hot and take your shirt off is pretty much the only truly evergreen dating advice, everything else is highly situational

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Casual Encountess posted:

you can become hot as an adult and people forget that. i know i have. been doin my lil workouts because himbo season is coming and i used to look like a gross lil goonlord but im hot now. i sent a thirst trap to somebody im seeing the other day and they were all “omg your cum gutters are coming in!” drat right they are its fuckin himbo season.

most people can but i'm pretty convinced i just can't. as i have posted elsewhere, 8 years of lifting and im still a tubby lil loser

e: tec bubel

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

i'd like to reroll my character to pick up whatever traits let me look like that with "lil workouts" please

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

ya for me it’s been lifting, running, some biking, stairs, walks. but i still don’t have cum gutters

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Share Bear posted:

go lift a weight folks youll get hot

it's like my entire posting oeuvre to be the counterexample to this, as i have done lots of the former and none of the latter

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

PIZZA.BAT posted:

The zuck series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human - sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot

lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

aren't 3 bedroom houses minimum 7 figures anywhere anyone actually wants to live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

tk posted:

I was reading the local crime blotter once and came something across the lines of "Suspect entered apartment management office and took all the master keys to the building" that was very clearly talking about my apartment building. When I asked if I could get my lock changed they looked at me like I was crazy.

saw the same kind of lock as what my unit's got on the lockpicking lawyer so i just assume it's basically worthless against all but the most casual intruders