Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the forums are fun again.... just my 2 cents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

there shuld be an IK forum.... might make a SAD thread about it. lil' club we can all chat and enjoy...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Can't post as fast outside of Trump thread. Gotta let them breathe

a hard lesson to grok... but true

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

I heart every post I see from u

Anyways, that SYQ just struck me dumbfounded. Like when GBS goons were discovering the concept of friendship after the boxing day blowup.

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fake News... I have entries with no periods or capitalization s....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Wheeee posted:

sometimes i wonder if everyone would have gotten bored and SA withered away years ago if it weren't such a pile of incompetence and malice

like, people need that friction to keep things interesting

yeah, look at dota 2 + ice frog.. . you think anyone would be playing that garbage without pathes that shake everything up every year??

anyone that wants power on SA and their plan is to reduce chaos, permabann them IMMEDIATELY...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok maybe not fake news.... real news?... but the code treats "*" as an ending punctuation mark...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Xaris posted:

lol yikes. I moved to DuckDuckGo a few years ago when it started very obviously going to poo poo. no real regrets and at least I don’t need to ublock elements to make it usable

it has its limits tho. i gotta go back to google every once in awhile for longer queries.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

you should get limit breaks you can use on mods and admins after you get enough buttons pushed on you

ya sure let's just give pfc full contorl....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just wanna say the forums are pretty good today too....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me only to accidentally banned and probed himself instead

lol...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol. ... is there really no shot of butthead from behind is that canon or did u just not put in the time?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

oh nvm it's a discord link...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gbs is where ppl start start posting as they are learning tho... every type of popular thread should be there but softly nudging them to leave... just my thoughts from experience.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone else made it to probe me with but probed themselves with it instead

lmao omg all that effort....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

We need the opposite of probations to bring us together

i like your idea...

i also liked the idea about turning everything into dice roll ttrpg. like if you try to probe someone, there's a 5% chance you probe yourself... nobody knows how to have fun anymore....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i read it... and they're technically right.,. maybe..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i and pepe and other great posters are using it in the intended manner. gently suggesting things, being respectful, polite, and waiting for a response. if more ppl had patience and respect good things wwould happen....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I’ve got some good feedback for SAD but I haven’t posted it there yet because what’s the rush?

yeah that's smart. don't overload the admins with tasks or it'll all seem insurmountable to those with that problem where they have trouble breaking big tasks into smaller ones...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Yeah he got saved big time

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

it's genuinely sweet. but you should never post pictures of sweet things you do or yourself or anything you love or like on something awful. unless you like the attention

like hell, i have cute cats. i'm never going to post them though. you just never know what goons can come up with to own you.

u gotta open urself up to that.... my thoughts anyway...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

i was gonna go find one of the trump thread cats and post it as my own catting but it was impossible to find any pictures. even went through plinkeys pages and all i found was loving horrifying food pictues. like what the gently caress did that guy eat seriously. looked like raw sausage on plain noodles.

lmfao... yea..... ya....... we know... search "jimbee", a lesser known cat in the trump thread mythos...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

:hmmyes:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

if this was a gimmick you need to tell me right now. otherwise im going to think he ate this.

i've never seen that one lmao... but yeah, everything he posted, food-wise, he was eating...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

from what i've heard he's cleaned up his act while probed, eating good, looking great.... guess we'll see when he returns!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

that's your thread. you allowed this.

we're rotating IKs atm... it'll be someone elses problem!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I recently suggested Jeff promote all the mods to admins, all the IKs to mods and all the users to IKs so you might get another go at it soon.

is this the big SAD thread you were referring to?? cause I LOVE IT!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hahahahahah.....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'm sure there's a lot of decisions we'd make to never reach that stage, but once there, there's only one logical move: post the pic, eat the ``dicks``

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

thank you for dealing with the lpzie problem, nontheless

🖕

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that the samurai guy cooking egg shells?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you gotta know where to look... sub 50 views is a goldmine

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's the American tv landscape. he should have stayed overseas making nice TV shows where he helped restaurants... those were good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

maybe there should be one where the goal is to help ma' and pa' burn the restaurant down and collect the insurance...