Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

STABASS posted:

it should be illegal to have sex imo

Sex outside of marriage is illegal in some Muslim etc. totalitarian states, as are many other types of non-State-approved fun.

You could go live in one of those countries if you're masochistic enough. But masochism would be illegal there too.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Mar 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Colonel Cancer posted:

Heck if the choice is loving a goon or joining a magic mushroom cult I know what I'm picking

Can you pick both?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i am a virgin and i am writing a big effort post for u nooner. standby

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed a piece of poo poo!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I hosed a piece of poo poo!!

They probably think the same of you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Man I'm too busy laying pipe to have sex.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BigBadSteve posted:

They probably think the same of you.

It was a piece of poo poo from my rear end in a top hat!!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I got a friend whom cannot get laid, he watches a lot of anime and it has damaged his brain, unfortunately

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Xenocides posted:

Can you pick both?

She did! I think maybe I was going through an inner self development and basically became a bloom of fungi sprouting, spiritually I mean. That probably explains it.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

BigBadSteve posted:

Sex outside of marriage is illegal in some Muslim etc. totalitarian states, as are many other types of non-State-approved fun.

You could go live in one of those countries if you're masochistic enough. But masochism would be illegal there too.

Getting arrested and punished for being a masochist is my kink.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Pontificating rear end posted:

I got a friend whom cannot get laid, he watches a lot of anime and it has damaged his brain, unfortunately

everyone has a friend like this, and if you don’t, unfortunately you’re that friend

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I know a 36 year old virgin who claims he is "probably not a virgin anymore" because he had sex in a dream and it "felt very real" lol.

I'm like ok dude thats funny as gently caress but I didn't really care either way.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Chrs posted:

I know a 36 year old virgin who claims he is "probably not a virgin anymore" because he had sex in a dream and it "felt very real" lol.

I'm like ok dude thats funny as gently caress but I didn't really care either way.

Have sex with your friend in 4 years

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Then he can role-play being the 40 year old virgin

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I considered having sex back in 2008, but I realized that everyone in my guild would suffer for it. these are the kinds of things you have to think about before you have sex

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Pontificating rear end posted:

watches a lot of anime and it has damaged his brain, unfortunately

You hate to see it. It's inevitable, of course, but you still hate to see it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chrs posted:

Lol I bet he sleepfucked his pillow

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
when i was younger, i told myself that if i make it past the age of 25 and im still a virgin that i might as well give up completely.

anyway, I turned 25, and that was 12 years ago.

thats the end of my story. no moral!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

syntaxfunction posted:

Does it count if they aren't on the clock? Like, if you have sex with someone that you meet and then later you find out they're a sex worker, but it wasn't work for them when you had sex does that mean you had sex with a sex worker or does it default to a descriptor they would prefer (artist, tutor, engineer, whatever)?

What if you have sex with someone and then a few days later you get an invoice in the mail

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its not the going with the ladies that i care about

its the .... cumming

lol u guys remember superbad, that was a great movie

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I sat next to a lady on the bus today :D

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
If you’re a virgin at 30 you should have to buy your penis a old lady wig, little reading glasses, knitting needles, house coat. Just sitting by the phone wondering why no one calls

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Whatever happened to Alan 00X

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CyprianLatewood posted:

It seems like it would be kind of depressing. The one time i had sex was with an emotional connection with someone who I felt I really got along with pretty well, but we had both had drinks and she was a few years older than me and didn't really want to be involved after that, I think she felt like she was too old for me (I didn't think so, she was 35 and I was 29, but that's not my decision to make). Paying someone a few hundred dollars to have sex with me just feels like it would be pretty depressing overall, I would prefer to be with someone who actually wants to be with me rather than someone who's just going to work.

I don't have anything against sex workers or their clients, but it's not really what I want in life, you know? Also I'm not like wealthy or anything, I could afford to do it a couple times a month I suppose, but it's not really what I'm looking for.

It'd be depressing if you think it's gonna be depressing. Like anything else.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It gives me plenty of time to be with my one true love. They're 7.25 inches hard and helps keep my stuff seasoned.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Whatever happened to Alan 00X

He got arrested in Romania with his brother.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Alan 00X...

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
35 and not married.

It's alright.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

It gives me plenty of time to be with my one true love. They're 7.25 inches hard and helps keep my stuff seasoned.

Pepper cannon, obviously.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

BigBadSteve posted:

There's nothing masochistic about loving and obeying God and as a result going to Heaven.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got a boner once. It was weird. Good on that poo poo man. :dukedog:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Day 11,347

Didn't gently caress a human woman today, again. Scrounged around the ruins of a grocery store for scraps. Jerked off to an aunt jemima syrup bottle. Bottle was empty. Making good progress on flexibility -- hope to suck my own dick within the next month or so. Signing off.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I filled a big plastic bag with 55kg of compost and drew a face on it. Her name is Keiko and we're on our honeymoon

CyprianLatewood
Feb 27, 2023

by Pragmatica

kntfkr posted:

It'd be depressing if you think it's gonna be depressing. Like anything else.

It just kinda feels bad to think about having sex with someone who's not attracted to you at all, the transaction part isn't really the main issue.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's ok millions of married couples manage to do it every few weeks or possibly even days!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can find horny middle aged men on craigslist who are desperate to suck a dick, any dick. pretty easy way to go about it.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

CyprianLatewood posted:

It's pretty easy to make up for lost time if you're gay, even someone who looks like me can get half a dozen messages in like 5 minutes on grinder. I kinda wish the browse feature was available unpaid because I feel bad about never responding to any of them lol

You're not wrong. (Though I thought you could respond to taps and messages even if they are from people you wouldn't be able to contact otherwise?)

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I was technically an adult when I lost my virginity.

The sad thing is, I was (am) one of those really clueless nerdy dudes, and looking back, I had several opportunities earlier on, but I just... missed the cues.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Genesplicer posted:

I was technically an adult when I lost my virginity.

The sad thing is, I was (am) one of those really clueless nerdy dudes, and looking back, I had several opportunities earlier on, but I just... missed the cues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Not quite that bad.