Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
253 years ago today, 5 men (Crispus Attucks, Sam Gray, James Caldwell, Sam Maverick and Patrick Carr) were killed in Boston on King Street after a confrontation with British soldiers over tensions caused by the Crown’s tax laws. It would be known as the Boston Massacre.

https://twitter.com/BFHouse/status/1632352806316175361

This was the moment when real American alpha males stood up and decided to put Britain in its place. To this day, we have retained the capability to wipe the UK off the face of the planet. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Little known fact: the first American murdered by the British was a Black man named Crispus Attucks. If you think the British are racist today, well, back then they were even worse — if you can imagine.

Death to Britannia

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Shooting kids for throwing snowballs. Truly the precursor to the Boston Police Department.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Wait so 250 years ago, if 5 people got shot it was called a massacre that was revolution worthy?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

lil poopendorfer posted:

Little known fact: the first American murdered by the British was a Black man named Crispus Attucks. If you think the British are racist today, well, back then they were even worse — if you can imagine.

Death to Britannia

with a name like that I'd expected him to win

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

lil poopendorfer posted:

Death to Britannia

We'd do it again, but you guys seem to have extrajudicially murdering black people down to a science.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Wait so 250 years ago, if 5 people got shot it was called a massacre that was revolution worthy?

Still is to this day. Ever heard of Benghazi?

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

lil poopendorfer posted:

Death to Britannia

It's just as well white Americans have always treated black people so much better than the Poms used to. Including your negro-loving police force.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Crispus Attucks is a dope rear end name rip

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is it cause they were mad all those injuns threw tea in the the water?

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
This is some D&D poo poo ninja

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Torquemada posted:

We'd do it again, but you guys seem to have extrajudicially murdering black people down to a science.

USA USA USA

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
British people had their time in the cultural sun and then some. Now the blowback is finally here, it is cool and good to be awful to British people both online and in person.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

We would make Britain an American state but they are of no value. Maybe the French will take pity on the Brits and let them join France.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

This wouldn't have happened if touchdown tawm was there!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's kinda lame to die over taxes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It wasn't even over taxes all those dumb yanks died over Washington's tea profits :ssh:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Icochet posted:

It's kinda lame to die over taxes

This particular protest was more fired up because they killed a kid a week earlier. Who sometimes takes the "First person to die in the American Revolution" title from Crispus, depending on how historically pedantic people want to be. So, you know, black guy getting killed because he protested police killing a kid is a tale older than this country.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

LaserPrinter69 posted:

There were only thirty five people total

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The world population back then was like a hundred.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWIShg-PcU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I feel like you'd need at least a dozen victims for the massacre label.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Not even kid numbers in today's world

We just keep getting better and better

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Sounds like if they'd paid their taxes theyd still be alive today.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lil poopendorfer posted:

253 years ago today

Sgt Pepper told the troops to slay

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Always going on about the tea. loving tea.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Not even kid numbers in today's world

We just keep getting better and better

the future is all about progress

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What will u do when the Brits come for your zero sugar monster??

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
pretty small massacre tbh

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I've seen bigger.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Mozi posted:

pretty small massacre tbh

The sad part is in the grand scale of british institutional massacres it wouldn't even be in the top 20.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Five dudes get murked a couple hundo years ago and a whole country goes up in arms. A dozen kids today are killed by having their body parts blown apart by high powered weaponry and the country does nothing because it'd rather keep sucking up propaganda and marketing from weapons manufacturers and arms dealers so it can make firearm producing corporations some more money.

If Republicans actually followed their principles, they would have personally blown apart the offices of these companies, but it turns out they're just massive pussies.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Adjusting for inflation that's like a hundred dudes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Five dudes get murked a couple hundo years ago and a whole country goes up in arms. A dozen kids today are killed by having their body parts blown apart by high powered weaponry and the country does nothing because it'd rather keep sucking up propaganda and marketing from weapons manufacturers and arms dealers so it can make firearm producing corporations some more money.

If Republicans actually followed their principles, they would have personally blown apart the offices of these companies, but it turns out they're just massive pussies.

America rocks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why do we still let English people walk freely on American soil

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The Bah-stan massacah was a real pissah.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Honestly we should probably eradicate the british

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smugworth posted:

Honestly we should probably eradicate the british

Can we throw in Boston also?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Nooner posted:

Can we throw in Boston also?

Only if I can get this thing ripped out and installed in my back yard.