Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Go Cavs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

kingcobweb posted:

They run these ads like “lightning bets, bet NOW on the NEXT PLAY (if you have a problem with gambling please call…)”

If you are doing repeatedly lightning bets on the next play of the game you absolutely have a gambling problem almost by definition

Not to get too heavy in the NBA thread but gambling addiction has around a 20% suicide rate. I don’t judge anyone who gambles for fun, I look at odds sometimes, when I worked in Vegas for half a year I placed a bet just to be able to chill and watch a regular season game and get the “free” drink that came with it. But with the huuuuuuge mainstream-ization of sports betting just in the last year, we don’t know what effect in the numbers that will have on gambling addiction-related things. I’m worried!!

I'm sure we could look at the UK as an example of the impact considering they're at 20 years of sports gambling being all over the Premier League.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

that's my mvp

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Ammanas posted:

i miss the halcyon days of TF2
i mainly play another dead game, vermintide 2

Good news, tf2 is getting an update this year!

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

verbal enema posted:

NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Cavs played well considering they’re missing Jarrett Allen, and we’re on the second day of a back-to-back where they had to travel between games.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

NieR Occomata posted:

It’s the passive-aggressive bullshit “just asking questions” poo poo that SF pulls vis-a-vis the warriors that pisses me off. Yes, the warriors are terrible on the road and it’s fine to make fun of them for it, it’s just rich coming from a dude who is a fan of a team that was super loving moribund until they landed a top-15 all time player at the trade deadline.

Just say you hate the warriors samuraifoochs. I’d actually have respect for that over “How could anyone think they’re good??? How is their road record so bad????”, especially when the team you are a fan of has no leg to stand on when it comes to vastly underperforming to expectations.

lol

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I hate the warriors. like steph though

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Evan Mobley for Defensive Player of the Year.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Cavs gonna have a great lineup next year with Garland,
Mitchell, Brown, Mobley, and Allen

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Saul deez berries

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Woozie66 posted:

The league is rigged in the Cavs favor

Good

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The Cavs rested their starting lineup, so the Magic did the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Cleveland would have won a World Series had their second best pitcher not cut his hand in a similar fashion right before the post season. I’d be nervous