Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

i thought this was the weed thread

this is the wood thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

himalayan blackberry is a weed

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
if you water it and it dies it’s a plant. if you pull it out and it grows back it’s weed.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Computer Serf posted:

i heard they are programming weed now

big pharma is putting microchips in the weed.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

post hole digger posted:

fizz contact buzz

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

post hole digger posted:

great program me some sick couch lock

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Gnossiennes posted:

bringin back the weed thread.

trying edibles again. 10 minutes post dosing: these edibles ain't poo poo

lol @ this poster not returning

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gotta love them cereal grains

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

lethal weed overdose

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

it seems i have mistaken this for the "wheat" thread!! ohoho!!!!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
haha weed hehe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when it comes to music enhancement weed is fuckin up there imo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

echinopsis posted:

when it comes to music enhancement weed is fuckin up there imo

i can isolate the stems in my brain

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

what about the seeds

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
they contain a whole plant of weed so get u mega high

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i just injected two weeds between my toes

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

unfortunately the edibles really weren't poo poo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i am incapable of being creative in any way out of fear of being cringe. this is why i can't come up with names for things. goodnight

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

haha weed hehe

:twisted:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hbag posted:

i am incapable of being creative in any way out of fear of being cringe. this is why i can't come up with names for things. goodnight

use an pseudonym

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

hbag posted:

that ensures you’ll never improve in w/e creative pursuit. just be cringe it’s more freeing and will let you get out of it faster. caring too much about this is a curse of young adulthood that should go away with more life experience but 🤷🏻‍♀️

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

:weed:

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Gnossiennes posted:

unfortunately the edibles really weren't poo poo

aw. i prefer edibles but have found they can be inconsistent, even from what appear to be brands trying to make it consistent.

we had some of those lumi labs ones around for a bit. they advertise as “microdose” levels…usually they were predictable but every once in a while I’d get one sending me to space somehow.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

aw. i prefer edibles but have found they can be inconsistent, even from what appear to be brands trying to make it consistent.

we had some of those lumi labs ones around for a bit. they advertise as “microdose” levels…usually they were predictable but every once in a while I’d get one sending me to space somehow.

yeah this is a problem with edibles lol, esp before legalization (but its still a problem a foot into legalization). baked good and stuff like gummies can result in doses per unit that are all over the place and less consistent than you’d hope for, but at least it’s just weed.

at this point if I’m getting edibles I don’t get the candy stuff, just the generic pills in bottles as it’s way cheaper for way more drugs, the candy ones are limited to 10mg per bag in Canada which is stupid, wheras a pill bottle which is the same thing has no such limits

mystes
May 31, 2006

I haven't even seen ones that are just normal pills in the US

I'm currently using a tincture rather than gummy edibles because it's cheaper per unit of THC and easier to take a smaller amount though

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

yeah these are dispensary gummies so they're pretty (afaik??) exact in dose.

i think my tolerance is just higher than i expected, so next time I'll try a higher dose and see what's up.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Gnossiennes posted:

yeah these are dispensary gummies so they're pretty (afaik??) exact in dose.

i think my tolerance is just higher than i expected, so next time I'll try a higher dose and see what's up.

there’s still more variability than you’d hope for even with dispensary gummies

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

OldAlias posted:

there’s still more variability than you’d hope for even with dispensary gummies

yeah, true

anyway, tried 1.5x the dose instead today and boy is it working this time. i am one with the couch

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i hit the ol vape pen at about 11:30, and bam, next thing i know it's 3

Mario Incandenza
Aug 24, 2000

Tell me, small fry, have you ever heard of the golden Triumph Forks?
edibles here in amsterdam are pretty basic. no gummies or anything like that, most coffeeshops just sell muffins or space cake with roughly 0.5g of plant per serving, but it varies (and usually towards the weak end of the spectrum). though sometimes you get lucky and melt into the chair an hour into blade runner 2049

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
time to jazz gummy and play some destiny hell yeah

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Mario Incandenza posted:

edibles here in amsterdam are pretty basic. no gummies or anything like that, most coffeeshops just sell muffins or space cake with roughly 0.5g of plant per serving, but it varies (and usually towards the weak end of the spectrum). though sometimes you get lucky and melt into the chair an hour into blade runner 2049

lol that's actually pretty intense if you're not a regular stoner imo. if the plant matter is still in there that's probably like at least 50mg of thc

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol if you don't require at least 3.5 grams of plant per serving

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

lol if you don't require at least 3.5 grams of plant per serving

eeesh

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

lol im glad im a lightweight

mystes
May 31, 2006

I can't even imagine 50mg of THC

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G70-Bp6kHGU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

tinctures are the way to go especially if you vape you can save the avb and get a decent extraction out of it. way easier to dose for different people especially if you use a syringe.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

mystes posted:

I can't even imagine 50mg of THC

yeah unless you're like smoking more than once a day every day that's a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
smoked weed with my father in law this weekend, it was fun