Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
marihuana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:D

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:wom:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I don’t like to smoke a weed but idk i might check out edibles some day. there’s a nice weed store nearby.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

there are weed beverages now too, some of them are pretty good

lol, i saw that they had these canned weed drinks at the local coffee place and i felt all naughty buying one and when i got home with it i realized it only had like a homeopathic amount of cannabinoids or w/e in it and i felt like a huge dumbass and my wife laughed at me. it also tasted bad.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i've had this one and i liked both the flavor and amount of drugs in it

drat looks promising.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

and here i am yet again earnest posting in a fart simpson honeypot thread

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

freaking narc simpson

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it is a weed, but not that kind

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

careful. that’s how david carradine died.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’m gonna have to pray on this

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

can you please stop spamming our cool weed thread with the same goddamn videos you spam in every thread

i’m holding out for the crazy jspanese bike gsng one :f5:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

ive also learned this

great can you learn to post next???

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hey it’s not my fault i don’t read things thoroughly.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

xposting

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

don’t smoke weed. :eng99:

vape it! :eng101:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I smoke really really potent stuff, and get the anxiety sometimes. the trick is to remember "oh yeah, I put aside time to smoke weed, everything is safe and okay, I'm just really high"

what if I already feel this way tho? will weed make it worse or horseshoe theory into the good zone?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's because when you smoke you have time to think of everything you've done

cool just like at bedtime

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

no no. i insist.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kuvo posted:

i enjoy smoking weed

watch out folks this one could snap at any minute

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

nudgenudgetilt posted:

it's really neat how half the posts in the weed thread are people talking about how they hate weed

this is a free vibe zone. please check your hangups and expectations at the door.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

nudgenudgetilt posted:

i watched shrooms turn an old housemate into a trumper

woah, sounds like a pretty bad trip. I usually only see patterns and textures and poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my body is ready

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i haven’t done weed in 20 years

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dang, no hallucinogens for 18 years.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Countdown To 420

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh fuk. meant to post that in the hitlers birthdat thread. my B

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

even though i struggle with depression and anxiety i always did well with hallucinogens, to the point that i’d happily do them by myself and just chill and listen to music and poo poo. very unexpected.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’m also a pleasant drunk. maybe they’re related.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

it’s just speed running your whole life. makes u think

i thought this was the weed thread

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if you water it and it dies it’s a plant. if you pull it out and it grows back it’s weed.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

post hole digger posted:

big pharma is putting microchips in the weed.

fizz contact buzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

haha weed hehe

:twisted: