Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
loving blaze it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

nudgenudgetilt posted:

just got high and ordered some jamaican patties thanks to this thread

jamaican me some patties???

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

oils and waxes are types of concentrates

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i don't do any drugs harder than weed, but if i did, i would never buy research chemicals from the internet UNLESS i had the ability to verify that this random white powder is what it says on the bag. can you tell it's 4-AcO-DMT without expensive chem lab equipment you don't have? are there easy testing kits for these things like they have for club drugs?

one of the best things about weed (flower, not concentrates) is that you can look at it and smell it and easily get a good idea of the quality. and even an idiot can tell whether it's weed or not

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

no pills, no powders, if it grows in the ground it's probably ok

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

counterpoint: oxycontin

i mean it's legitimately the right drug, no argument there. but it may say "take 1 every 8 hours" and you definitely should not

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

if you can drink thc, you should be able to smoke alcohol :colbert:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

lol remember when head shops had to pretend that all the products were for tobacco use only? and you had to call them water pipes, if you even said the word bong you were kicked out of the store lmao

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

you ever try taking some loose tobacco and actually smoking it through a bong? it's loving disgusting

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

crosspost:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

fart simpson posted:

hasn’t it been proven that thc is pure placebo effect?

here, hit this, then say that again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i'm not a chicken, you're a turkey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjcRQr-EzN4