Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Gnossiennes posted:

rotate spiders

do what now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nudgenudgetilt posted:

just got high and ordered some jamaican patties thanks to this thread

gently caress it's been so long since i've had a patty

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

smoka is famous for her clear-eyed understanding of her own issues and empathy, it's true

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quiggy posted:

thinking of getting a dynavap or other flower vape, does anyone have recommendations or advice (and also will I need a proper grinder, presumably yes?)

crafty or mighty. probably mighty unless you use android and really want to use an app

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quiggy posted:

I don't know what this means

it's pretty straightforward. you asked for vape recommendations and i recommended two. google can help ya make sense of the rest i guess. im not trying to be snarky here but i'm not really sure what you want from me on this

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

here's a link: https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/catalog/product/view/id/610

the crafty is smaller and cheaper, but you set its temperature with an app. that app got pulled from apple years ago, but i assume is still available on android but idk. i think they have a web app or something you can use, but i still have the ios app from 2014 or whatever so haven't messed with it. if i had to buy one now id get mighty though. i mostly have it for migraine reasons and have no complaints

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i ordered some whiskey from total wine last night, it arrived a few hours ago. the delivery fee was made up for by the savings on a handle of maker's, and also i got fifths of two stars and redemption high-rye bourbon.

so now i have enough bourbon to last me for like six months. i forgot to get some vermouth though, so no manhattans until i do that. probably going to the grocery tomorrow though

if you're wondering, "achmed is your bar stocked exclusively with bourbon and stuff to mix it with?" yes, yes it is. and i don't really see that changing any time soon

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i dont wanna post in the drinking thread, but ill post about drinking in the weed thread. im a rebel!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quiggy for president of yospos!!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nudgenudgetilt posted:

many years ago i ate a whole bar after work one day, then got on bart to berkeley where i needed to catch a bus on home. by the time i got to berkeley the bar was hitting *hard*. i had the spins and was hugging a pole on the bus just to try to stay upright. went on to do a successful phone screen at the goog that afternoon while laying on the floor in my bedroom closet with the lights off.

why would you do that?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nudgenudgetilt posted:

i was young, dumb, and used to lower dosage bhang bars

ok thats fair

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

sometimes it is. but usually it's "medicine" not medicine

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i think that's ops point: if people don't want its medicinal uses delegitimized they shouldn't refer to recreational usage as "medicine"

ain't nobody gonna throw shade at someone with chronic pain/nausea/etc calling it that. it's gotten a lot better in CA since recreational was legalized and they cracked down on (read: made it mildly obnoxious to obtain) medicinal licenses. but it used to be a complete joke, which maurice sucked for actual patients

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the rival was the tasty dragon group. when jade panda mob moved in it was a goddamned bloodbath

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

there's an amtrak cop itt!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

HamAdams posted:

posting on the Weed Day

are you sure you aren't weeding on post day?