Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

lol, i saw that they had these canned weed drinks at the local coffee place and i felt all naughty buying one and when i got home with it i realized it only had like a homeopathic amount of cannabinoids or w/e in it and i felt like a huge dumbass and my wife laughed at me. it also tasted bad.

there are concentrated drink bottles that i would say are roughly as potent as a bottle of 100 proof vodka. you can mix up little mixed drinks with em as the 'booze' its fun.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
dynavaps are hardware store gadgets for teens

o2vape dryonic is what i got bouncing around and it's pretty good https://o2vape.com/product/dryonic-ii-flower-vape-pen/

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you need a lighter to heat up a rock in it or something. its literally caveman stuff

just a tarted up mflb

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i get good results in the low 400s F, and yeah make sure to not pack it too tight. its kinda like filling a moka pot if you've ever one that; you don't want to tamp

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

quiggy posted:

here to report my new vape... is good

heck yeah, glad my rec worked out. it's a neat gadget!

i also have their 510 cart vape. it flips open like a key fob and everybody who sees it loves it. the batt lasts forfuckinever too

and you can also sneak it in anywhere if you put it on your keyring

https://o2vape.com/product/flip-ultra-key-fob-vape-pen/

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nice yeah i have an old school dugout too, it lives in my little edc nerd bag

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Still SOP in colorado head shops

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
haha

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

this is the longest time in my life that I haven’t had cannabis

I miss it

Maybe some day NZ will legalize it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol jfc beep

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
uhm

they don't actually sell weed at the CVS or whatever lol

i doubt you'll start selling pot any time soon

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm a bit old for the mushrooms now. Too much going on in that brain. dont unlock the mind vault, gotta keep the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
No, i think the mechanism of "take this drug, you'll be hosed up for a while, then you won't be hosed up any more" is pretty widely understood on scientific levels. nobody believes the orange juice story any more