Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
check this out: deew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
the thc-o beverages are pretty good, they taste like normal sodas from my experience. if you don't usually smoke weed i would probably only drink half of it though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

fark simpson

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

rip quigs

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

delta 8 is pretty good imo. i like it

HHC was pretty interesting too, the effects are more mental than physical. makes you real silly lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

:gas:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

you don't even need to get to the store early, it's literally the same thing every time

which is good for consistency i guess but it kinda takes the fun out of it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

quiggy posted:

thinking of getting a dynavap or other flower vape, does anyone have recommendations or advice (and also will I need a proper grinder, presumably yes?)

i have a pax 2 and like it a lot, but you gotta clean it regularly

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

oh also i missed the part where you asked about a grinder

with the pax at least it's not strictly necessary, i've ripped up nugs by hand before and just tossed em in. but its less efficient i guess because it gets heated unevenly. a cheapo grinder works just fine though

they stopped selling preground flower here when nug sales were legalized about a year ago and i actually really miss it. it was super convenient and i usually don't roll anymore because gently caress actually smoking

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

more like loosevelt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

counterpoint: prescribers are loving idiots and the dosage is left up to them

they genuinely don't give a poo poo 99% of the time and will just go with whatever is most convenient for them and the pharmacy, who most of the time will not bother to check if it makes sense either

sometimes they do, and catch obvious mistakes, but it's pretty rare

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

you can buy drinkable weed now. its good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

weaster

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i haven't done a weed in almost a month and i'm thinking about keeping it going until then

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

nudgenudgetilt posted:

how much fake weed you been vaping though

none

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Mr. Crow posted:

pack it up pack it in, let me begin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdxCfAb-ROM

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

went to a smoke shop today to get some nicotine and oops all thc lol

so i got some stuff. weeb

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

new stuff is

wait for it

good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

for me i guess it depends on how long its been since i got high before falling asleep?

for example if i eat an edible and am high for a few hours and fall asleep i usually sleep pretty deeply and it's refreshing. but if i take a couple of huge rips off of a vape or whatever and get sleepy quickly, then yeah i usually don't sleep well and wake up crabby. i guess its kinda like drinking in that sense

taking a lot of little hits over a longer period also seems to work ok, maybe in between those. i guess moderation is key?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

how shot j.r.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

HHC still legal? thats good at least

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

post hole digger posted:

i thought you lived in nyc. wasnt it legalized there a year or two ago?

well yes and no. they opened the first and only of three recreational dispensaries in january but you can walk into many shops and just buy drugs. it's pretty weird

but anyway i think it's always good to have federally legal options and i liked the HHC cart i got. the effects were more physical than mental, but that works for me

e: oh i guess theres three now. anyway, thats not many for the biggest city in the us

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i mean it probably depends on the brand but i've never had one that was really all that bad

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah anyone that thinks weed is 100% good for you is insane. it absolutely has side effects

but its also not nearly as harmful as some other drugs. i don't think thats controversial really

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

weed is medicine though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i mean of course a lot of people just wanna get high but its dumb to delegitimize it as being actually effective because of that

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i mean, i thought it was kind of a joke in NY too, but thinking about it again i think i would qualify anywhere fairly easily these days anyway? thats not like it was either, i feel like just qualifying for a card used to be pretty hard itself

having separate stuff does seem kind of moot now but they legally still differentiate between the two anyway. there are real differences that matter if you're a producer/business but probably not so much as a consumer

e: lol :goofy: i'm high

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Apr 6, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

was there really a "mister asia" syndicate lol

sounds like a fast food chain

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol drat that sounds like a good idea

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol my dad just gave me a box of prerolls

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

in NYC everything was "prescribed by a doctor" too but it was literally just a standing prescription for "weed". you pick out what you want and then they print out a label with the instructions

it was always really funny going to the dispensary, coming home with like an ounce and the label says "DAYS SUPPLY: TWO (2)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

huh? good god y'all