Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Greetings stakeholders, I normally use these minutes to commend the efforts of our departments and report on their earnings. Unfortunately 2022 was not a strong year for us and 2023 is looking even worse, but as Walt used to say "On with the show!" I'd like to take this time to go over our action items.

- We are sending C&D and takedown notices to Archive.org for their images of Racist Disneyland. These are photos dating back to as early as 1949 of the unfinished park.

- We are ending construction on Racist Disneyland and will be relinquishing the land back to the Government of Orange County.

- We will be auditing the attraction blueprints and floorplans from Racist Disneyland to assess their potential integration into Disneyland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Sourdough Sam posted:

Greetings stakeholders, I normally use these minutes to commend the efforts of our departments and report on their earnings. Unfortunately 2022 was not a strong year for us and 2023 is looking even worse, but as Walt used to say "On with the show!" I'd like to take this time to go over our action items.

- We are sending C&D and takedown notices to Archive.org for their images of Racist Disneyland. These are photos dating back to as early as 1949 of the unfinished park.

- We are ending construction on Racist Disneyland and will be relinquishing the land back to the Government of Orange County.

- We will be auditing the attraction blueprints and floorplans from Racist Disneyland to assess their potential integration into Disneyland.

Club 33 is open to everyone willing to wear a skirt or jacket.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I think we should sell star wars to cubone for a dollar

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Club 33 is open to everyone willing to wear a skirt or jacket.

If you throw up due to overindulgence at Club 33 you receive a coupon making your next drinking session there under $500 free.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What if we made a good star wars movie?

Nah that's too crazy.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Let's remake mary poppins starring billie eilish. The kids will love it

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What is color grading?!? Sounds woke.

BadFilmBestFilm
Jun 2, 2021
Leverage old properties for capital, Song of the South 4k re-release

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*shuts down everything*

*world rejoices*

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
What? You have a problem with our company? We can use Disney magic to make it go away....

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
And you all think the Disney vault is a metaphor :lmao:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

your the new executive eh? after this meeting we're going go do lines off walts frozen corpse, wanna come?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

You Are A Elf posted:

*shuts down everything*

*world rejoices*

*because no more sequels, prequels, or reboots*

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Saalkin posted:

your the new executive eh? after this meeting we're going go do lines off walts frozen corpse, wanna come?

Wanna come? I already have under the table you dumbass!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we have mustered our private police force. a clash with the florida national guard to hold control of reedy creek is now inevitable.

my advisors tell me we are on good ground and morale is high. they expect we will prevail and are already laying plans to march on tallahassee by summer.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
After a vigorous bilateral discussion with the governor's new Reedy Creek board in which many opinions were shared and considered by all parties, the upcoming Tiana's Bayou Adventure attraction has been retooled and will now be Tiana's Magic Lamppost Ride. We appreciate the input from the governor's office on this exciting new direction.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

we have mustered our private police force. a clash with the florida national guard to hold control of reedy creek is now inevitable.

my advisors tell me we are on good ground and morale is high. they expect we will prevail and are already laying plans to march on tallahassee by summer.

Do we have plans for Ron DeSantis after we win this war? I've been mulling over a little idea inspired by a certain work by Alexandre Dumas.

*slaps down a Goofy mask with a heavy iron padlock onto the board room table*

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Hello is this Saudi Arabia? I'm fine thanks, how are you? Great. Look I want to sell the entire Walt Disney Corporation for about $200 billion, but don't try to pay me in child slaves because we have a ton of those already.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Is there any animated movie that we haven't yet made at least ten direct to tv sequles for? If so fire who ever is in charge of those properties at the moment, and make sure we get each of them up to that magic ten number by the end of the year.

And yes that includes songs of south. It had animation in it dumbass.

it's what walt would of wanted. *sniff*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm going to put stilleto heels on a camel

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Over in TV animation, we've successfully cancelled all the popular shows and are proceeding at full speed at filling the schedule with Chibis and tsum-tsums.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

how about an entire series about that animal that farted so sexily in jarjar's face in the phantom menace?

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I'm happy to report that development of our content advisory AI is complete. Machine learning has allowed for us to more efficiently identify the potential risk of depicting characters of non-traditional sexuality in our content. The "Gay-I", as we've been calling it, has already re-written and re-animated every scene it deems "too gay" for our global audiences in our current pipeline of content releases.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im thinking song of the south cgi remake

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I forget do we own lord of the rings? Yeah, seems like something we own. So lets re do that, but animated and all the characters are baby versions. Like baby Yoda, baby muppets style. Everyone loves that poo poo. Should be able to sell a poo poo load of toys.

Do it with those cape people that make us all the money as well.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
Hi guys, gals and Disney pals! Wheatley Crumb here with your Magical Dark Ops Update!! *passes out folders with Goofy wearing a balaclava*

- Operative M. Toad is deeply embedded in the current government as a driver. His reports from inside the DeSantis campaign have been wild to say the least.
-ATID (Adults Too Into Disney) agents in Georgia report we can easily overtake any efforts made by Six Flags to encroach into Florida. We are willing to send the Country Bears into Jacksonville to raze the whole town if needed.
- We accepted Tokyo Disneyland's offer to construct Death Reaper Gundams in Florida. Phase One construction right by I-4 has gone relatively unnoticed; some folks actually like it! Gorsh! Gundam EYESORE-1 will be completed by 2025, with EYESORE-2 starting construction near the old site of the Holy Land Experience in 2026

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hiring a new team of voice actors to re-dub Bluey in normal English

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

So you had your quarterly all team too today op

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

bossy lady posted:

how about an entire series about that animal that farted so sexily in jarjar's face in the phantom menace?

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

When people come to our parks, they need to eat food. That means we can charge whatever we want!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The Smiling Mouse and Snickering Dog nuclear weapons tests concluded very successfully this week. We are now preparing the address to the UN and the final design of the camps.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Let's just give Chris Pratt money for being an untalented sack of poo poo that anyone in America could replace. People like that,right?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chris Pratt related profits are booming

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

To add a sense of excitement and danger while walking around our parks I recommend that each day one or two of our costumed actors be given permission to assault guests if they wish.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Micky and Minnie are loving Goofy go make a movie about it

Just don't show it to the public

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We have acquired the rights to Star Trek, Anne Frank and Brian Jacques' series of Red Wall novels. No plans for Red Wall but we're merging Anne Frank and Star Trek into the MCU for Phase 6. Someone get Chris Pratt & Zendaya on the horn. Start suing the Frank estate for using our IP. Go, go!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
We are proud to announce a new SEX-themed park in Orlando. BEFORE YOU ALL COMPLAIN which I know you're going to there will be a strict 48" height requirement

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Somehow, Oswald has returned...

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...that Japanese businessman in the elevator might have had a good point or two...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Let's buy the rights to all Leni Riefenstahl movies. Fascism is getting big, we need to get on that