Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
another piece of poo poo coming right up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If you don't raise the price of the turkey legs, I will loving kill you.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Mickey Mosque

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

kntfkr posted:

We have acquired the rights to Star Trek, Anne Frank and Brian Jacques' series of Red Wall novels. No plans for Red Wall but we're merging Anne Frank and Star Trek into the MCU for Phase 6. Someone get Chris Pratt & Zendaya on the horn. Start suing the Frank estate for using our IP. Go, go!

get those freakin red wall funkos flowin!!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*spends all day in the office drawing stick figure people labelled "Disney Adults" with dollars signs around them

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Now we have the simpsons IP can we make an itchy and scrathy land. And it needs to be authentic killer robots and all. Were disney we can't go half measures on this, unless guess are seeing other guest dying in front of them, if they are not getting emotionally scared for life, WE ARE NOT GIVING THEM AN AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE. DISNEY DOES NOT SELL OUT LIKE THAT drat IT.

Yes shut up, I have seen the episode, yes, yes, yes I know no one actually dies in it, but Itchy and Scratchy land isn't about a surface level reading of the episode, it's about getting to the heart of the episode. What the episode is really trying to "say".

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My children need wine!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
we need to start buying up more homes for our disney sun down towns i mean slave town i mean communites

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

snergle posted:

we need to start buying up more homes for our disney sun down towns i mean slave town i mean communites

You mean NoTomorrowLand or Scriptown, USA?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
*snorts a line of coke* What if we hit demographics we haven't had in a while?! MULAN IS A TERF NOW, ALSO LET'S MAKE THAT HUNCHBACK GUY A NAZI! Market share people, market share! *another massive line is snorted*

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Grumblepuff posted:

You mean NoTomorrowLand or Scriptown, USA?

https://www.theverge.com/2022/2/16/22937210/disney-residential-communities-storyliving-cotino-planned-town

the prototype one is just outside palm springs

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

What if we do a Puff the Magic Dragon remake. But we make it about how their puffs are steam and not smoke. But he can make smoke, only when he lets out the fire breath, maybe it's to stop a hurricane or something. And he's so big now he can like fly in the opposite direction of the hurricane to slow it down? We own that IP right?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So been hearing in a news about this ChatGBB thing or what ever. Seems lot of companies are thinking they'll be able to use that rather than employee people. Does anyone here know anything about it. Or more importantly can we use it to finally get rid of all those assholes we pay to much to play dress up in our parks?

5% bonus this year for the first one of assholes that makes this works!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Puff lives by the sea not in Orlando

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

*buys Nintendo specifically to make Super Mario Bros 35 available to play again*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why are there no robots that jack you off in tomorrowland? i specifically said there should be robots that jack you off, like everywhere, in tomorrowland

if there isn't a robot that jacks you off outside space mountain by 9 am tomorrow you're fired

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Release the officially sponsored smash or pass list

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Okay everyone, I've heard a lot of good ideas today on, um what ever it was we were discussing, I think your all got this under control, but anyway I've already been at work, hmm yep 10 minutes today, so that's me done this week. Anyway I'll drop by in, I don't know three, maybe four month time. Until than great job all!

Oh yeah, I'll be on my private yacht so won't be able to contact me until than, so um just listen to, um them I guess, the one who said I had a nice tie when I came in, what ever your name is, you, your acting ceo till then! Anyway I'm off, Congrats!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

We plan to release 365 star wars movies this year on Disney++ for the low price of $100 per day subscription plan. Think of the profits!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Lets make our twink anime phone game really horny.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

its a me. a marion!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Man, I hate animation.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hey a while back I sorta remember reading something about some famous Chinese Winnie the Pooh guy or something, hey can one of the interns who's not doing anything quickly go write up an open letter to them, see if they'll star in our upcoming live action Winnie the pooh remake. We really want to get our viewership up in the Chinese market, think getting some random famous guy China involved in a project could really help.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
hey im the president of disney subsidiary island records in the year 1996

i just signed the insane clown posse to my record label :cool:

this is gonna go super well, kids like clowns right?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

HonorableTB posted:

hey im the president of disney subsidiary island records in the year 1996

i just signed the insane clown posse to my record label :cool:

this is gonna go super well, kids like clowns right?

Oh 100 percent. And I don't know why but I for some reason get a weird christian rock band vibe off them, so they should be supper mild. Just maybe occasional put them in a show with some of our "cooler" stars to make sure they don't seem too lame.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

*deletes local police report*

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

dr_rat posted:

Oh 100 percent. And I don't know why but I for some reason get a weird christian rock band vibe off them, so they should be supper mild. Just maybe occasional put them in a show with some of our "cooler" stars to make sure they don't seem too lame.

OMG they said some bad words hurry and pull it off the shelves

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Okay so I'm implimenting a new policy. No new live action remakes of our classic animated films unless there actually is a good twist that changes it up significantly. And now Ariel being played by a black girl or Genie being played by Will Smith doesn't count. Anyone who suggests such a film will be personally stabbed in the neck with a large knife by me.
Now onto to elephant in the room. Yes I did start this meeting by stabbing Jonson in the neck with a large knife. Yes it was because he greenlit Cruella. Yes Cruella did have a twist on 101 Dalamations that changed the film significantly. But I assure you it was not related to the new policy. It was because seriously the dude got a script treatment form someboy who watched 101 Dalamations and said "I really feel for the cartoon lady who wants to murder over 100 puppies." I mean seriously what the gently caress Jonson?

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Mar 17, 2023

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
No, but it's okay because attack dalmatians murdered her mom while baby Cruella watched.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
We will now start paying the people who work in our theme parks a living wa...hahahaha just kidding gently caress them.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Disney got pwnd by Desanctimonious lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

What's something else we can buy and haphazardly throw in the parks? Kids like Goku, right? Can we buy that?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna need another Mandalorian clone STAT. Who else we got on hand that looks like Pedro Pascal?

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

cumpantry posted:

im thinking song of the south cgi remake

I like where you're going with this. The property is woefully undermonetized. Please get the creatives to put in a song and dance spectacular for the tar baby bit? Maybe Ye can come up with a track.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We're replacing Space Mountain with the Chris Pratt Dialysis Pavilion. Get Wreck-It-Ralph on the horn!

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
This is a distress signal from private Roy-108, Pluto Squad, Annual Pass Holder...

The operation to capture "Myakka Prospect" has failed. My commanding officer is AWOL. We're out of ammo. The batteries on my TAC-Ears are drained.

This god drat swamp.

The Floridians... They came out of the mud...

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Kids are clamoring for a live action adaptation of The Rescuers Down Under

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Fievel Goes East and it's an anime now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag