Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

Well that's an embarrassing reveal for spr. Those she is critical of are still bad posters.

You should probably take a moment of self examination to reevaluate how you approach the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm the one posting cats in here and not about how I should be a mod. Maybe my cat should be the new mod? Better poster than either of us.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
SPR was a really good poster outside of the part where she false-flagged herself with transphobic avatars over a couple years, tried to blame it on her posting enemies who were real in her head, was super loving aggro to everyone all the time and never made any funny posts then got caught by the owner of the website false-flagging herself in the GBS feedback thread.

WTF are you on dude.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Transphobic avatars over a series of years? Oh that's not good, that's not good at all. I don't believe I said any of that, gently caress off buddy. I thought they were a good poster when I read the sagas and I thought some of their probes were bullshit, I didn't know all of that.

I didn't see her as always aggro, or unfunny. I find some of her detractors to be that way though.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

Transphobic avatars over a series of years? Oh that's not good, that's not good at all. I don't believe I said any of that, gently caress off buddy. I thought they were a good poster when I read the sagas and I thought some of their probes were bullshit, I didn't know all of that.

I didn't see her as always aggro, or unfunny. I find some of her detractors to be that way though.

you should read the forums

you know, the way people tell GBS posters to do

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

curious, have you read the forums at all today or?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

in fact have you read this thread, the thread where it happened

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Charles Bukowski posted:

Maybe my cat should be the new mod?

Let's do this, I wanna see what a cat's mod meltdown looks like.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
No I woke up like 30 mins ago. I'm having coffee and some weed out in my porch. Was there something else besides Jeffrey logging in from the Caymans to smite spr(deservedly)again?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMv5eYWR5DM

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sometimes I get the urge to post first and read later. It's always a gamble.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

No I woke up like 30 mins ago. I'm having coffee and some weed out in my porch. Was there something else besides Jeffrey logging in from the Caymans to smite spr(deservedly)again?

buddy, look at the thread title

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

e: im getting too mean itt i should go back to work, sry

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

buddy, look at the thread title
I'm afraid it going to get updated to check out pg 27 for me wandering back in here

MrQwerty posted:

in fact have you read this thread, the thread where it happened

Well I saw Rust poo poo talk sad and whatever sad regulars are. Then spr came in to attack Rust/defend whatever. Then Rust, spinz for some reason, and some other angry folk spoke rudely to spr (including a gendered insult from spinz). Spr was accused of being a shithead to a sexual assault survivor? I have no clue, but that's vile if true. Then I posted my cat Land and people stopped being mean and saying he was a good cat. Because he is. Here he is being a shark.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

She was buying them for herself to accuse others (Rust Marsailis or however his name is spelled specifically) of buying them for her so she could point to them as a reason Rust needs to be banned.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Old feedback thread, just as funny as the new feedback thread

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Oh yeah it also came out that she had been doing this sort of thing since 2021.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Can we try to focus more on chat and less on slapfights? For posterity?

Having a goldmined thread peter out into tedious snarking between posters always feels like a letdown.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Can we try to focus more on chat and less on slapfights? For posterity?

Having a goldmined thread peter out into tedious snarking between posters always feels like a letdown.

no fuckuing poo poo. which is why the thread should have been goldmined already wtf

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Sorry no one will touch you but you don't gotta take it out on the whole rear end forums 16BB

Do you guys want me to create an "endlessly talk about which Final Fantasy game is the best" thread so you guys can feel at home

:chloe:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

no fuckuing poo poo. which is why the thread should have been goldmined already wtf

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Kchama posted:

She was buying them for herself to accuse others (Rust Marsailis or however his name is spelled specifically) of buying them for her so she could point to them as a reason Rust needs to be banned.

Yes, I understand. I did read that before posting. I think I referenced it in my first post today. Spr was stupid and insane for doing this and kinda surprised it didn't eat at least a ban. I too thought Rust bought her that since they do seem to be posting enemies. Also her quoting some rather distasteful things Rust had posted in the past about women, calling him a hypocrite. Shits hosed up. Imagine spending money for someone you don't like. I barely spend money on me. Ope losing train of thought,loving weed. Wait it wasn't nice to call me stupid :(

e. I was typing this before you posted that umm mod. Should I delete it or? I dunno man, maybe I should post another cat. I decided to go with opinions and that was a mistake probably with the way the wind is blowing here.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 24, 2023

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Seth, if you are holding out on goldmining this thread for *reasons*, lock it until then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

steinrokkan posted:

Seth, if you are holding out on goldmining this thread for *reasons*, lock it until then

You know what, that's actually a good idea.

Take a nap and get petted, y'all.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Mar 24, 2023