Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i made a big pot of pasta and now i am enjoying the fruits of my labor and looking forward to how fuckin great it's gonna taste when i reheat the leftovers tomorrow.

no spaghetti regretti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

been reading a bunch instead of playing video games the past couple days.

however i've been reading litrpg books which are... not necessarily the best quality books. entertaining enough tho!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes posted:

i made a big pot of pasta and now i am enjoying the fruits of my labor and looking forward to how fuckin great it's gonna taste when i reheat the leftovers tomorrow.

no spaghetti regretti

update: the leftover pasta is indeed delicious

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

i remember the first time i made roasted garlic and it was really delicious so i ate way too much of it

hot tip: don't do that!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

tk posted:

What happens when you eat way too much garlic? Because I feel like I’ve eaten entirely too much garlic but it sounds like I need to step up my game.

machine gun toots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Gnossiennes posted:

update: the leftover pasta is indeed delicious

further update: after a day and a half in the fridge, the leftover pasta is even more delicious :hai: