Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

corned beef and whiskey for dinner tonight goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

I'm gonna reduce the cooking liquid into a sauce. Also gonna boil some potatoes(earth apples) in the beef water and smash them and brown em up. And just boil some cabbage so i can torture my gf :fart:

i just tossed my veg into the water after a few hours but also its just a store bought brisket

turned out well anyway

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

happy weekend everyone :) I’m convalescing on pain meds

wow what whatever happened make sure you are getting enough protein and fiber

nuts and figs are a good start

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

filled 4 bags of random leaf litter and other dead plant bits to get the garden cleaned up for actually planting stuff next month

also got all the garbage that accumulated from a windy winter's worth of garbage days

one of my neighbors is really into hookas