Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm the ghost of a good post
OooOOooooOooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I liked the ghost episodes of Unsolved Mysteries (the original series, natch)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I had a coworker like this who told me that people were looking for her and her husband because they had a copy of the real Necronomicon. These people legit make me speechless irl, like I have no idea what to even say to mfers just making poo poo up so brazenly.

Perhaps you should consider not being so distrusting when a witness to the hidden workings of the universe testifies

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Beachcomber posted:

2. 2016 reminded everyone that the scariest thing is their neighbor with a MAGA hat, and for those wearing the MAGA hats, the right wing infosphere tells them what to be afraid of every day.

Help I'm being haunted by liberal drag queen ghosts that want to turn me into a gay dope head

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ManBoyChef posted:

Yeah that would legit be awesome.

As it turns out ghosts happen to be farts. Bascially, certain foods you can eat combine in your stomach and intestine to produce a certain smell that causes people to see ghosts. Its highly scientific. I don't think you would understand so I won't explain it further.

This is stupid and wrong
Farts are the ghosts of the food you ate
Ghosts eat the farts that's why the smell goes away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Farts are ghosts of the food you eat
When you fart the smell goes away because a ghost ate the fart