Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Fluffdaddy posted:

This normal for RP? A list of hosed up poo poo this long? I am being serious with this question.

Hi, guy who's DM'd various systems for nearly twenty years now here

No, no it is not. There is a point where you should take a step back and go "hey maybe this isn't a cool thing to subject people to." It appears the people involved in creating this game did not do that, and ignored players who expressed concerns about it.

qnqnx posted:

Once again it bears repeating: [in GTA2 announcer voice] CONSENT IS EVERYTHING

E:

renessia posted:

This was Pod's response to some folks expressing concern over how the sex-doll game was being handled.

This statement, in particular, is completely hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Seems the problem has solved itself.

Welcome to your new positions, Horse Post Guy and Vyelkin.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah shout out to docbeard for opening this, discussion was had and things were resolved and it didn't take a week of back and forth/radio silence. Dude's been a consistently good IK.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

One of my cats is named riven and now I won't be able to talk about her without someone going "like that game with the non-consensual autistic sexbot thing?"