Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arrhythmia posted:

why was there rape in a riven roleplay

You are asking a lot of good questions... first let me start of by asking YOU a question - Why is there Multiple Sex Dolls of Posters in the Riven Roleplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
It is Very Cool that one of the... uh.. 7 people dictating what is/isn't funny on this forum and what is/isn't allowed to be posted and who is/isn't banned for saying a bad word, or who lose access to 99% of the forums for a joke, or whatever, out of the thousands of people who post on this site, is the ONE person running a rapist Riven: The Sequel to Myst roleplay featuring sex dolls of posters. Jeff, my hat is off to you! I see now why implementing flags in Imp Zone is so difficult when decisions like this take awhile to sort out.

Thank you!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
you literally couldn't make this poo poo up as a way to make fun of the process of selecting new admins if I tried forever to do so. Hey all - we got new admins - and yes, two of them are broke brained politics guys but the last one?

Thats right, the hit 1997 sequel to Myst - that's right, he is a weird sex roleplayer obsessed with rape for some reason and yes he will be deciding on who is good enough to post around here and I fully entrust him to make decisions for the forums

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

peramene posted:

I want to be absolutely clear about this, because I see that this is already devolving into the same inane nonsense it devolved into last time Bees tried this on my discord server.

I ran Riven. Podima assisted, often kicking and screaming, to make my dream a reality. It was, largely, still a tremendous failure.

He is not responsible. I am the OP on the forum thread. I am the owner of the discord server. (idiots)

Conflating these two games and hiding my ownership of Riven was willfully manipulative, of the exact sort of character I have come to expect from Bees et al.

oh hey, thanks. you're loving late. you started off with a misrepresentation that better served your narrative, and now you're walking it back. anything else you want to clarify?

"Hey all - Just wanted to clear some things up, I'm errr actually super weird and a hosed up freak also! Just wanted to clarify for the thread lmfao"

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hey all, REALLY wanted Everyone to see this post from the Riven Roleplay Rapist who spoke up earlier before this gets closed

quote:

peramene posted:
Sorry I'm so embarrassed about this, but I mostly want to share this to plunge for ideas -- SO both of my partners are into opposing forms of petplay, one is really into being treated like a puppy and is into hardcore humiliation besides, the other is really into being treated like a kitten and is into being pampered and stuff. The thing is, their relationship together is almost wholly defined by this. They rapidly oscillate between sort of being okay with each other and being REALLY not okay with each other, which can make things complex in our iso-triad. Recently during a little bit of experimentation, okay, stay with me, the cat figured out that it's fun - not hot, but fun - to top the dog in a very sort of traditional fashion, playing with the ball, throwing the rope or bone, that sort of thing. But I'm worried - since cat-partner and myself are white and dog-partner is black - about the racial overtones that might be present here. How can I sorta encourage this... fun? without facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy? Thanks everybody!!

:) but synthy can't see 99% of the forum and Larry gets a permaban.... right?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Oh so no one else finds it weird that podima is good enough friends with the pet play riven rapist to run games together where they magically rape and piss on players and lock them away in secret rooms where no one knows whats going on and "they know best" and have sex dolls of the players and yet... and yet...

SOMEHOW HE WAS MADE AN ADMIN? It look 3 loving seconds to look at the post history and connect the dots here

But yeah, Larry and Synthy are the menace of the forums... right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leperflesh posted:

And someone in this thread was saying the admins or jeffrey should have known about this. I am saying there's no way they could have known about this unless someone came forward with it, like happened today. Or if Podima had volunteered it.

There's this idea that jeff needs to do background checks on potential admins. Maybe asking publicly "hey should this person be an admin" should happen, sure. But just looking at post history obviously doesn't turn up things that took place offsite.

Leperflesh posted:

And someone in this thread was saying the admins or jeffrey should have known about this. I am saying there's no way they could have known about this unless someone came forward with it, like happened today. Or if Podima had volunteered it.

Gee loving whiz it’s almost like you should ask the community before making someone a mod or admin?? Stop acting like a helpless loving moron about these things. It’s been 20 years and you all continue down the same path of doing this every time and this is the only loving forum where there is a high percent chance a new mod or admin is a goddamn freak and it’s 100% on the admin and mod team for not soliciting feedback from the forums beforehand. Learn your goddamn lesson for once.