Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

edit: oh nevermind i was writing my post but the one above disproved it lol, disregard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iqACiju_RoJtYaluMgI1ZSOzkZOtlT-AcX4KrtD0EW8/edit posted:

When your housemates came down to the breakfast table, you were there waiting for them. You told them what you had become, and you called up the Machine World so that they could see it. They were stunned and a bit frightened, which was not surprising, because demiurges had done so many bad things and had such a bad reputation. But they were also very supportive. They said that they knew you were a good person, not a monster, and that they had faith that you would find a way to use your powers in a good and constructive way.

As a grand finale, you showed them the Dolls.

Look! I made a mechanical version of you, and of you, and of you. They are all clockwork, underneath the skin. You can open them up and see it. See? They talk like you and act like you, in a lot of ways. But I can understand them, because they are just machines, and not unpredictable like real people are unpredictable. They will be my girlfriends. I designed them that way. Now I do not have to be sad that I am alone, and you do not have to be sad that I want something from you that you cannot give me. We can all have what we want. We can be happy friends, with no awkwardness between us.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ive never been a dm but i think if you have to caveat some aspect of your fun roleplaying game with "any game material that may be related to this will be handled with suitable framing and respect" then maybe you can just cut it altogether

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Endorph posted:

well who to believe about this sex pervert situation... bees, or

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sounds like it's good that pera person had their account permanently destroyed