Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

posting anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

wait i change my answer to craft beer guys, or maybe people obsessed with how you cook a steak

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

deep dish peat moss posted:

Writing, making, playing or performing music. Have you ever seen how fuckin' corny these people look on stage getting all self-important as if their juvenile poetry over a couple guitar twangs has any kind of artistic merit? How can any musician take themselves seriously when their entire job is to make mouth noises and pantomime regular-human expressions on stage? Have you ever looked at the kind of person who is venerated for their ability to pluck little metal guitar strings? And how they're always half-bald with little ghoulish wisps of hair and grease stains on their pants and a sort of long-form fart leaking slowly out of their rear end in a top hat?

I'm sorry to anyone it offends but there is absolutely nothing lamer or dorkier than being a musician.

oh yeah?

*shreds a rippin' guitar solo*

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bad Purchase posted:

the only acceptable hobby is working on your gape

misread that as 'grave' for a sec and was like drat that's grim

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

vtubers