Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My chest is all stuffed up and ive got a headache but I dont htink it is like im actually sick, i think it might be that i was doing a lot of sawing yesterday while i was working on house and breathed in a lot of saw dust which is whtat is making my chest feel so not good

anyway, im thinking if chest full of sawdust is the cause i need to get that poo poo outtathere before i feel better and was thinking that I got a can of duster I have for computer stuff maybe that should work for blowing out all this dang sawdust? like theoretically im basically using it for its exact intended purpose, right? IDK help me goon doctor will blasting some duster in my lungs help do you think??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bad Purchase posted:

you could also inhale a lot of mold spores, those will break down any bits of wood in your sacs

youre not fooling me with this one again, Bad Purchase!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Isn't loving with those nasal wash things how a dude get that brain eating bacteria?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I still feel like poo poo lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nuts and Gum posted:

lol
lmao

for real have you smoked weed about it?

No smoking is the last thing I want to do but I think i have some really old edibles I could try eating tonight, I just drank some NyQuil before bed last night

If this whole sawdust debacle ends up killing me please burn down a forest to avenge me