Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Dr. Lunchables

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

I’ll take one, preferably of a little nutsack cat, the wrinkly ones with no hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Shumagorath posted:

Hit me with your best approximation / rendition of Mad Cat from Inspector Gadget to mark Apoplexy April.

I have to admit I don't understand this at all.

Your av looks like it's from Dark Tower, though. I played that game again recently in a port to Android, and it just wasn't the same. I think 80% of the fun of that game was the novelty of the stupid tower and the kick-rear end art.

cruft

cruft posted:

Your av looks like it's from Dark Tower, though. I played that game again recently in a port to Android, and it just wasn't the same. I think 80% of the fun of that game was the novelty of the stupid tower and the kick-rear end art.

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Shumagorath posted:

Hit me with your best approximation / rendition of Mad Cat from Inspector Gadget to mark Apoplexy April.

Wow I aint found any kittens that look like a real life Mad Cat.....! Still looking!

Shumagorath

cruft posted:

Get yourself a Samurai Jack box set. You won’t regret it.

cruft

So, how's it going, AI?

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get my weird bicycle on a train from Santa Fe to Portland. In order to make this pursuit AI-relevant, let's pretend it has a 2-stroke motor.

Goons Are Gifts

Where are the jumping cars??

honda whisperer

Mini trucks with hydraulics.

sb hermit

If I win the lottery, I'm going to retire to Japan and drift vans all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ODPZvWb-c

just kidding, I'm going to do it in Long Beach

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

sb hermit posted:

If I win the lottery, I'm going to retire to Japan and drift vans all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ODPZvWb-c

just kidding, I'm going to do it in Long Beach

I'm friggin sold on this idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9Af6ROWrI

sb hermit

:hfive:

CAT INTERCEPTOR

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sb hermit

:hai:

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Coming for some Yob chill after wasting my time trying to get my tires changed only to be denied by the place I managed to roll into because of some "speed rating" for my car. Tires I've had for years for my 14 year old car. Seems like a hamfisted attempt to shake me down

Elmnt80

Bilirubin posted:

Coming for some Yob chill after wasting my time trying to get my tires changed only to be denied by the place I managed to roll into because of some "speed rating" for my car. Tires I've had for years for my 14 year old car. Seems like a hamfisted attempt to shake me down

Lmao, seriously? Unless you're rippin it on the autobahn, you won't get near the speed rating of a cheap rear end ling long (this is a real brand btw, they actually aren't bad for what they are) no season hockey puck special.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Elmnt80 posted:

Lmao, seriously? Unless you're rippin it on the autobahn, you won't get near the speed rating of a cheap rear end ling long (this is a real brand btw, they actually aren't bad for what they are) no season hockey puck special.

Seriously the dude is like "no its not rated for the right speed we can't put them on, its a liability issue" and I'm like, I've had them for years, specialty tire shops have zero problem putting them on, and its a 16 YEAR OLD MATRIX HOW FAST DO YOU THINK IT GOES?

When I got home, I looked up the tires, and they are rated H. EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE TIRE IT CAME OFF THE LINE WITH

gently caress those guys

cursedshitbox

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Sixxer me good Cat.

CAT INTERCEPTOR

cursedshitbox posted:

Sixxer me good Cat.

Check your rapsheet, it was done last night :D

Unsinkabear

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Incredible work. I would also like one Ominous Cat, please

cursedshitbox

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I've been on the road and completely missed it. You're the besssst <3

sb hermit

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

May I also have a sixxer cat?

CAT INTERCEPTOR

sb hermit posted:

May I also have a sixxer cat?

Yes, altho I'm gonna spread the requests out a bit to not poo poo stir the MAH LEPER'S COLONY!!!! types for a while in SAD.

cruft

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

the MAH LEPER'S COLONY!!!! types

There's so much about this site's culture that I'm clueless about.

sb hermit

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Yes, altho I'm gonna spread the requests out a bit to not poo poo stir the MAH LEPER'S COLONY!!!! types for a while in SAD.

No problem! Feel free to do it at your leisure.

CAT INTERCEPTOR

sb hermit posted:

No problem! Feel free to do it at your leisure.

I reckon it will be funny as hell to get volunteers one at a time to get Lightning Cat sixxed at about 2pm my time and see how how it takes till the rest of the forums notice

So one cat sixxer a day and see how long it can keep going for

cruft

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I reckon it will be funny as hell to get volunteers one at a time to get Lightning Cat sixxed at about 2pm my time and see how how it takes till the rest of the forums notice

So one cat sixxer a day and see how long it can keep going for

I have some weird standard for what it takes to earn a comedy CI sixxer, and apparently this meets that standard. Please put me in that queue.

bird with big dick

cruft posted:

There's so much about this site's culture that I'm clueless about.

It's more difficult to keep tabs on the transgressions of my posting enemies if the LC is cluttered up with comedy sixers.

Captain Hygiene

You mess with the crabbo...

Cat 6ers are deadly serious :colbert:

VideoGameVet

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Mustache Ride posted:

I parked next to one of those plug in hybrid Toyotas and it made that weird song back up noise.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bn5tcjqrk6s

I wonder how hard it would be to change that noise, I bet it's mp3 based. What song would you use?

Better than my Kia EV's back sound that is so loud it probably causes permanent hearing loss to any bystanders.

hot cocoa on the couch

i'm noticing duplicate images in the lepers colony attached to comedy sixers and i've traced it back to this thread. and geuss what? i've determined the images are UNFUNNY. ahnd in ur loving gun and your badge cat interceptor. not letting you get away with this poo poo any more

Mustache Ride

Woah hey, wrong thread.

cruft

Over in the EV thread we are currently reeling because forums poster Bird With Big Dick suddenly has an av with the dick removed. It is quite the shocking development.

CAT INTERCEPTOR, was that thread always so easygoing or did some change trigger the shift?

CAT INTERCEPTOR

cruft posted:

CAT INTERCEPTOR, was that thread always so easygoing or did some change trigger the shift?

The first two EV threads were utter hostile trashfires. I got Ik'ed for Ev thread 3 to stop that from repeating because I wasnt going to take anyone's poo poo. And also stop it from being consumed by talk about Musk.

People just like to chill out and post and have a good time, plus the current mods reaaaaaaaaally dont want to be taking themselves seriously either and using buttons for anything other than some silly fun and chaos.

TheFonz

<3
:(

cruft

:ohdear:

CAT INTERCEPTOR

That rap sheet is far too .... uncatted

Want a catte on it?

Goons Are Gifts

I find it insanely irresponsible of AI to allow any posters into this forum without having or instantly adding a cat to a posters catsheet. :colbert:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I don't think I have a cat, but I have a slightly incoherent 6er.

cruft

Ford painted a rainbow on a truck and idiots across the country are losing their minds together in some sort of weird cultural solidarity act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft