Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
ggs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

good work

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thank you. i think i might work towards getting the HOLY poo poo judgment, which just requires 95+% within four hours, but i'd have to route it out.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

b_d posted:

thank you. i think i might work towards getting the HOLY poo poo judgment, which just requires 95+% within four hours, but i'd have to route it out.

That's also the only thing I have left to do. I've been practicing S/P ranking each level to make sure I know where everything is

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Congrats bug deal. I still won't play this game as I think it looks ugly.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

try turning your monitor on.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Joan posted:

That's also the only thing I have left to do. I've been practicing S/P ranking each level to make sure I know where everything is

i've been doing true ending among other speedruns so i know where all the treasures are and i PRObably remember where all the secrets are by now. i'm intending to figure out what i can skip and what kind of backups and wiglge room i have. but not right now

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

b_d posted:

try turning your monitor on.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've turned it off so I don't need to look at this game.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

gah!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've turned it off so I don't need to look at this game.

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Mods??

----------------

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Congrats bug deal. I still won't play this game as I think it looks ugly.

noob

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

edit i hosed up the numbers.

edit I re-crunched the numbers and the route is just get all the secrets and toppins, and then you just need 10 S ranks assuming you get an A on everything else. I don't need to be optimal for it so I'll just try to do lap 2s or whatever until I'm pretty sure it's guaranteed. maybe later today

edit: later edit: I started doing one and noticed i forgot shitloads of secrets, or at least forgot to get them.

big deal fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 24, 2023

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

It looks like you don't need to worry about routing that much. I just did a Holy poo poo run with 50 minutes to spare, which would be enough time to do at least 5 courses over again

Incidentally that was the last thing I had left to do. Goodbye, Peppino

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Joan posted:

It looks like you don't need to worry about routing that much. I just did a Holy poo poo run with 50 minutes to spare, which would be enough time to do at least 5 courses over again

Incidentally that was the last thing I had left to do. Goodbye, Peppino

where you been? play zelda with us

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

amazing, pizza tower gave peppino the greatest platformer upgrade of all time. thats right a shotgun

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

meh. giveing up on this game. these haughty castillian jackasses expect me to not walk into every guy with a fork or sword and actually use the games mechanics for s and p ranks. whoa. no thanks. back to halo, as seen below , me play ing gears edit halo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmfEbzFyKDY :slick:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

*googles castillian and doesn't understand the connection* lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOAbRyMvSw

not a reaction sadly. part 2 ended up kind of wack but idk reproducing the vocals in any way doesn't seem easy. i just got to the part where he describes the arrangement which is twice as long as the cover itself :cheers:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

b_d posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOAbRyMvSw

not a reaction sadly. part 2 ended up kind of wack but idk reproducing the vocals in any way doesn't seem easy. i just got to the part where he describes the arrangement which is twice as long as the cover itself :cheers:

That’s you and your hat

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thank you 😊

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Spg ftw

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

96%. good bye

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

b_d posted:

96%. good bye
Mama mia.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
game whips

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
only thing i dont really like is most of the character design

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

well what about peppino, gustavo, and brick. surely not those three.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

b_d posted:

well what about peppino, gustavo, and brick. surely not those three.

they are my dear friends

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
peppino looks like hes been drawing it long before pizza tower was even a thing because he nails his expressions and design and all that. gustavo i dont care for but brick and the rats are cool. the dumb blobs look like poo poo and idk why he made one of them a boss. they look like they came from the bad kind of cartoons you'd skip over like oggy and the cockroaches

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the noid is so loving lame and i dont like how he made it like a main cast kinda guy lol idk

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it's easy to overlook, but the "snotty" character who appears on floor 4 is actually a recolored cheese slime or whatever. sort of like the bushes and clouds in smb 1. (which, if you haven't seen... hooo boy. you sweet summer child

sube
Nov 7, 2022

playing this now. it rocks. the music is great

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
yeah lot of good tracks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shouts out to oddium for buying me a copy of this for my birthday. My birthday was 10 months ago tho. game looks epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Shouts out to oddium for buying me a copy of this for my birthday. My birthday was 10 months ago tho. game looks epic

Too bad, my birthday is in june. hoype

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Antonblast is releasing soon, right? It's a wario-like by another studio who are friends with the Pizza Tower guy. It doesn't seem to be as speedrunning-oriented though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvPld7BFWrQ