Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Can the police take it off, and 2 can you wear it during the line up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Yes and no OP

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just get another wig and they won't know it was you! Always have at least 2 wigs available.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If you don't have 2 wigs then you shouldn't be breaking the law!!!!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

If you don't have 2 wigs then you shouldn't be breaking the law!!!!

If they noticed and took off one wig i'm sure they would see another wig under it.

I guess if you wore 1000 wigs... :wank:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
if I saw you in a wig I would assume you were sick or something and not ask you your whereabouts on March 16th at 3pm.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
We couldn’t wear hats in high school and the reasoning was you could commit a crime in school and then take your hat off and no one would have any idea who you are.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Only if your trans

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Brrrmph posted:

We couldn’t wear hats in high school and the reasoning was you could commit a crime in school and then take your hat off and no one would have any idea who you are.

Criminals Love This One Weird Trick

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the rule is the groucho glasses stay on for the mugshot but come off in the courtroom

it’s a bit antiquated

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just have your crime be stealing a wig. You put the wig on and no one’s the wiser.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Brrrmph posted:

This is some Superman/Clark Kent poo poo.

*Superman puts on glasses*

Confused idiot: “What in the loving poo poo. I mean goddamn. Superman was just here. Clark! Did you see Superman?? The motherfucker was just standing right where you’re standing! I mean he was just right there! WHAT IN THE loving gently caress IS GOING ON HERE???!!”

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If you can't get a wig, try one of those stick on mustaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
If you're not wearing a mask, shaving your head after the crime seems smarter. Sorry if I'm enabling brilliant criminals mods.

Robbie Carlyle shaved his head and then stabbed a shopkeeper to death in order to make people think it was racially motivated rather than him being mad about the rising cost of tea bags.