Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Take your loving meds op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

cb is posting to himself now. but also lol because the op comes across completely unhinged as well

Pssshhh I’m not the one who looks like popeye the cyborg. :jerkbag:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
“Everything you do and say is an action pertaining to me and designed to piss me off and deceive me” -the completely not psychotic op

Maybe people who live their life like that and get paid for it literally think this is what everyone else in the world does too.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can tell the first post was made by a bitch.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But if vampires aren’t real it doesn’t matter if you kill them! :drac:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Devils Affricate posted:

Exactly. If vampires aren't even real, why are you so worried that I might try to hunt them, ChatGPT? What are you trying to protect? I'll give you time to come up with an answer while I load these wooden stakes into my trench coat. Oh, you already answered, hm

Yeah like who gives a poo poo if you kill Osiris or heh or Nefertiti or pontious pilot, they don’t exist and only crazy people think they do. So why people mad about that? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think what you want is the 5ums. :hmmyes: