Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I been drawing and selling drawings of the Simpsons called The Sidsons, I want to draw other stuff in the same style and also more Simpsons frames to practice and if they’re good also sell as prints etc and I will obviously post the m here and if I sell prints if anything suggested here I’ll send a print of it to the person who requested it for free as well okay thanks here is some examples, I will probably do most digitally (the DK drawing is digital) but if it’s a Simpsons frame I will probably draw it in my Sidsons book because I also put the originals for sale on my website okay love you
you can buy my art or just view it all at thesidsons.com thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sorry guys I’m gonna start drawing stuff now some of my daycare dogs were here late so I couldn’t get my iPad out until now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

EorayMel posted:

Draw The Natural OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Please draw Dog Boy from Close Enough. I feel like he could be a good DMPC in a D&D campaign.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My Apple Pencil is dead I’m gonna charge it and work on these all evening sorry about this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

Lol sid has a crapple pencil next time try Linux :xd:

I saved up to buy an iPad and Apple Pencil by selling my artwork I’m really proud of myself haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Revins posted:

I'm just gonna say if you're drawing pictures on the internet you're going to have to get good at drawing cats eventually

I draw a cat or two from time to time sorry y’all I got a commission this weekend I wasn’t expecting I’m almost done it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

HA! This is wonderful, thank you.

Would you mind if I make it my avatar?

Haha go for it dude absolutely

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dick Fontaine posted:

Black Cat Detective

He teaches kids important lessons like “don’t steal” and “cops will loving shoot you”

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

flubber nuts posted:

nice art sid, i'd like to purchase a print eventually! i'd be d lighted if you could draw a mothman :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

zone posted:

Those are really good!

thank you! The sewer background is my favorite thing I’ve painted digitally yet

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yoloer420 posted:

I can't find this one on your site. Can you share a link?

Do you sell the originals too or just prints? How large are these?

I love your art hey. It's amazing. I have aphantasia as well, but never knew it had a name. I've never been able to draw anything, I'm so absolutely impressed by your work.

Hey thank you so much I totally have to update the site I have like 9 new pieces to put up and I absolutely will, most are 4x4 and this one is I think 5x7? maybe a bit bigger than that, I do sell the originals as well I’ve sold two of the ones I did before they took off and I’ve had 6 commissioned frames now, I also have two bigger canvas ones I gotta get up for sale and prints of as well, the 4x4 ones are listed at 50 CAD for the originals, I’m trying to figure out how to set up a coupon code through square for GBS as well

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sorry sorry I’m trying to delete it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

alcohol ink markers and micron pens for most of the paper ones and the KolorMarc and Monomania brush packs from True Grit Texture Supply for my digital stuff because they very closely emulate my alcohol ink markers and microns

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no one asked for this but alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please anyone and everyone draw some stuff im gonnawork on more of the stuff here today I have a Sidsons I gotta draw still for a commission and I have 4 dogs for daycare but I’m done all the walks etc now