Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Same, but I keep pants staged in case the house catches fire or something while I'm sleeping.

When I was a fat little kid I used to worry about this since I slept in my boxer shorts and I would have rather immolated than someone see what a fat little piggy I was. I lived in a house with a canal instead of a back yard like you'd find in Florida, so I was just going to jump off the deck and swim for it instead.

Fat again, no longer care

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the last time we had a sleeping naked thread we had a number of goons enter the thread to say that they would never because they knew they'd get skid marks on their bedding, followed up by an absolute unit of a goon expressing surprise that people actually washed their legs.

looking forward to seeing how many filth elementals reveal themselves this time

Let me just state for the record that I, Smugworth, sole official candidate for moderator of GBS in 2023, let the soap and water run down my legs while showering.

I can't imagine the kind of cretin that keeps their legs dry the whole time. Probably poor moderator material, to say the least.

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"